I need help with eating healthy.

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Jan 26, 2015 2:17am
via Android

Hey guys, I need help with eating healthy foods. I'm trying to lose weight and there are temptations all around me.

26 Jan
Try making green smoothies I've been drinking those and they help fulfill all my late night temptations ! There are great recipes online
26 Jan
I'll look into that. Thank you.
26 Jan
Yes they do and look up healthy recipes on the Internet.
26 Jan
My weakness is cheeseburgers and French fries. Ugh they're disgustingly delicious.
26 Jan
They r.
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 2:22am
via iOS
Like wat do u need help on food suggestions or motivation.
26 Jan
26 Jan
I like eating salads, but It all depends on wat healthy food u want to eat. I usually get food that has high protein and vitamins.
26 Jan
All I basically eat is burgers, fries, pizza. Occasionally I'll have a salad but it's loaded with ranch, chesse, croutons, and sunflower seeds. Ugh.
26 Jan
Oh I see just force ur self to not eat fast food. Encourage ur self if u need motivation.
26 Jan
If u need motivation I am here.
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 2:52am
via Android

Yeah not stuffing ur face with food is hard (my weakness is donuts..) But u have to tell urself that u don't need this right now. Try distracting urself by doing other things, or try drinking lots of water to make u feel full. Its hard cuz food is good. .but u can do it!!

Image_thumb
223 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 2:53am
via iOS
Yup my weakness is hot Cheetos but I still push my self to eat healthy.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 7:41am
via Android

Use cottage cheese instead in your salads with a dab of olive oil. Eating healthy gets easier after the first week just pre plan cheat foods in your diet for example a burger at the end of the week or something like that, the foods that you really crave. It's about the macronutrients and every time you eat something unhealthy think about what's it going to do to your body! Cut out one bad choice at a time. Soft drinks then sugar and so on

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 5:12pm

Eating well is not easy. And it's not something that most people can just pick up out of nowhere. Do some research, learn what foods are made of and what kinds of foods your body needs to be healthy. Then PLAN AHEAD. I cannot overemphasize how much this will help. It's so much easier to make the decision to eat well when you have planned and prepared your food for the day already.

Making good food decisions when you're hungry is not a favorable scenario. One other thing, water. It's so often overlooked but water is essential to eating well. Drink PLENTY of water. Amazingly, when you first start to feel what you think is hunger, it's actually thirst. Try drinking water when you're tempted to eat something you may regret later. It's not a guaranteed solution but it might help you to metaphorically take a step back and re-evaluate your situation. It's certainly not a replacement for the calories you need from food. But it IS important to drink lots of water.

Wow, that was long. Good luck with your journey!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51