Need help am stumped

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 2:35pm
via Android

I need help I'm stuck at a certain BMI and my goal was to get 3% lower but no mater what I won't see the results.. To reach my goal I need to lose about 3inches from my waist and a few pounds, like the pounds I can lose but I can't lose the inches and yeah I'm just stuck... Any help, advice or tips for reaching my goal?

20150616_094826_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 2:44pm
via Android

Stay under 900 calories.  Omit chesse all together.  lean meats and greens.ground turkey. Water. Omit oils and eat anything with berry at the end for fruit. Not protinebars but shakes instead. Lost 5lbs in a week.got to thank my wife for helping me.

26 Jan
Thanks I'll try that
20150616_094826_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 4:09pm
via Android

Make meal plans for the week and stay focus on your intake. You can go over but even it out with a skake for breakfast the next day.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jan 26, 2015 5:14pm
via Android

Reliable organizations using science-based data recommend men consume no fewer than 1500-1800 calories a day; women,  1200 calories,  unless you are under a doctor's direct supervision. That's because you need proper nutrition to stay healthy, and it is too hard to do that on fewer than 1500 per day for a man, 1200 for a woman. They suggest doing 150 minutes a week moderate exercise at a minimum, for anyone. The U.S. CDC diet site suggests those wanting to lose weight increase their moderate cardio/aerobic exercise time to 300 minutes a week. To tell if you're doing moderate aerobic exercise such as walking, calisthenics, check whether you are breathing hard but can still carry on a conversation.
Add anaerobic weight (resistance training), interval, or HIIT as you are able and wish to increase your burn.
            Sometimes we hit a plateau when we're working just as hard on our exercise,  and eating well at a calorie deficit, but that weight just stays the same.  Keep at it,  because those pounds just suddenly drop off.
My fitnesspal friends will log the same calories and cardio without seeing a loss for weeks,  then whoa, a 7 pound loss shows on the scale.
Keep up the good work!  You can do this!

26 Jan
Thanks a lot feel pump to keep going thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51