Mommy wants her figure back

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 12:38pm
via Android

just started my new lifestyle two weeks ago..ive lost 5 pounds so far ive had two children and i am ready to get my figure back i want to tighten my booty and my stomach just hope i can keep the motivation because this is actually my first time in my whole life really eating healthy and exercising. Hoping to maybe get connected with moms like me that want their body back and we can motivate each other!!! Lets do it girls!!

27 Jan
You got this girl!! it is so rewarding when you start to see changes in your body ! It takes a while to get there but just don't give up!! they say if you can eat healthy for 20 days it becomes a habit and the same with exercise! After I had kids I weighed around 180 and I'm 5'3 I was a a pretty big girl so I started on my get fit journey and I am now 125 still working on it! I have had times where I quit and gave up for months at a time!! Good...
28 Jan
I am trying to get my body back after hearing too kids ands I know how you feel it hard
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 27, 2015 5:34pm
via Android

I am also attempting to get my body back after the kiddos. My little one just turned 4 months on the 22nd and I am in disbelief how I look lol but the energy is barely there :(

27 Jan
I have two kids and last two weeks start my working out and I'm not sure how much wight I lost
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Jan 28, 2015 1:57am
via Android

Right there with you. Still carrying "post pregnancy weight" after 7 years. I'm pretty sure at this point we just call it f@#&ng fat. Anyway. Follow me and we can support each other. :-)

28 Jan
Hi Chelsea ive been doing this app for a 1 yr now. I have two boys 10 and 5 years old , never really worked out and exercised consistently before now. I love this app have met loads of inspirational people on here which really helped me stay consistent with working out. I have my good and bad days but always push to do a w/o as I feel so much better for doing it.... Im here if you need support and motivation along with plenty of others. Thats the main thing that helped me , I wouldn't stop now...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51