Help!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jan 28, 2015 2:45am
via Android

I'm very very very out of shape, pretty much sat on the couch in the house for 6+months, I need a very easy workout routine where I don't strain myself too hard to soon. Is just walking a good enough workout to start? Does walking help more than just legs? Please help... I'm very nervous of hurting myself

28 Jan
Walking is a light way to burn calories. Begin slowly, take a 30min to an hour walk and see how you feel the next day. Take things one day at a time, increasing intensity and making sure you build a sweat each day. Check out workouts & start having fun. I wouldn't recommend the workouts that have been added to this topic if you are starting from scratch as you say in your subject.
28 Jan
Thank you so much, I will defiantly do that, and is it better to eat then walk, or walk then eat something?
28 Jan
Best advice... Take it one step at a time & don't worry so much about WHEN you eat but WHAT you eat. There's plenty of time to think about meal schedules etc but I'd recommend you focus on getting your body & mind to a healthy place first.
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 28, 2015 3:17am
via iOS
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jan 28, 2015 3:17am
via iOS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51