IT'S MY LIFE

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Jan 29, 2015 7:01pm

After reading so many posts about insecurity/fear of the gym/motivation sometimes you just need to understand one thing....

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”
Eleanor Roosevelt

It's my life

It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

BON JOVI !!

29 Jan
This is what happens when I have too much spare time on my hands!!!!!
30 Jan
30 Jan
Google searching again I see. Erin must be loving that you are keeping the house in tip top shape. :-P:-P
Image_thumb
342 Posts
Jan 29, 2015 7:59pm
via Android

I could not agree with you more! No one motivates me but me.....I do it for myself and no one else!
I am not understanding the buddy thing on here, no one can make you do anything but YOU!
Now checking on your progress, that's a good thing....I think....lol

29 Jan
I just followed a whole bunch of people in the beginning and checked out the workouts they'd been doing. From there a 'community' feel built up whereby I have stayed in contact with a group of them. Hell, I married one of em!!
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 29, 2015 8:48pm
via iOS
Enjoy your free time before going back to bread winning days ;-) I haven't worked since 2004, occasionally I miss it. What do you do actually?
29 Jan
I was a regional manager for a corporate finance company. I had a team of 23 managers so basically I just talked a lotta rubbish all day, held meetings, drank a lot of coffee & worked from home on Fridays. I worked damn hard to earn the right to talk rubbish though!!
29 Jan
(I didn't really work hard)
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Jan 29, 2015 8:58pm
via iOS
I hope you get to do something similar in the States
29 Jan
me too! It's a bit of a different cultural ethos here so I might have to drop a level first which is fine. I'm just itching to work again but I still have to wait around 3-4 months
29 Jan
So you have settled into retirement the last little while is that what you are saying? Now back to reality hey.....lol
29 Jan
I prefer to think of myself as a 'life-coach' on sabbatical : )
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Jan 30, 2015 12:01am
via Android

I just follow a bunch of inspirational people and say to myself say there! I even said I might quit after being really sore and my friend slapped me and said no

30 Jan
Everyone needs a slap from time to time! Mine tends to be on the early mornings!!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51