Goal Tracking' .

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 4:18am
via Android

Consistency is an issue for me so starting tomorrow, for 12 weeks , I'll be tracking down my progress of workouts daily to help me stay consistent and really reach my weight loss goal. Soo, I'll see how this goes... Good luck to everyone and their goals. - Remember why you stared before you quit!

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 9:17am
via Android

Good luck... Thats one of the hardest things for me also.   Procrastinating too.  But I will keep trying my best with the time I have.

02 Feb
Thank you , I wish you luck as well on balancing your time to workout.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 1:28pm
via Android

i just opened a new account and GOD knows i need to stay motivated.waking up to workout is like asking me to eat stale bread...however my tummy fat has reached the peak......soo.....m hoping ppl here would help out in making ppl like me accountable......cos being accountable to sm1 is like a propeller

31 Jan
It is hard, but some times you have to force yourself to get up. After every workout you will feel better about yourself
01 Feb
uhhhh.....afta todays own...my body need an ice bath
02 Feb
Yes I understand , I felt the same and even when I don't feel like it at times .. I still do it anyways and I end up being glad that I did because every workout counts and it's a step forward to your goal. Good luck!
Image_thumb
199 Posts
Jan 31, 2015 4:05pm

Good luck!

02 Feb
Thank you! So far it's going well. Good luck to you too.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51