Just feel like crap full stop.

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 9:24pm
via Android

Is it normal to take 2 steps forward and 10 back. Like working hard but then jepordise it all for a few stupid nites of partying??? I need to make a vow to myself and stick to it.

01 Feb
You can do this do not give up. I know exactly what you mean but the realization of your mistake is the first step. Pickup and go forward.
02 Feb
I can agree to that.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 10:19pm
via iOS
Yes I guess it's normal to take step forward and then steps back sometimes
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 10:33pm
via Android

Don't push yourself down - it's normal to lack motivation and dedication once in a while. It's also good to let lose sometimes and enjoy life. Just try to remind yourself to get back to business again - we all know that it's worth it.

02 Feb
I dont lack motivation at all, i itch to get in the gym always. But days after partying having hardly any sleep, i physically cant manage. Thanks for ur advice.
02 Feb
Well then there's no need to feeling bad at all! Okay, you may feel thrown back for some days - but if you keep those throwbacks to a healthy level, there's no need to struggle. If you enjoy your party nights as well as your tough workout sessions and know how to equilibrate reasonably, you should just enjoy yourself. Me personally grant myself at least two late party nights out with alcohol and junk food and I know because I'm active between this I don't need to have pricks of conscience
02 Feb
Supposed to say: two party nights a months
Image_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 1, 2015 10:39pm
via Android

Week always starts fresh.

Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 12:06am
via Android

Hahah story of my life kimmy. You have to remember fitness is a lifelong journey. You have to be mentally prepared for set backs like sickness, injury and the occasional hangover. I love to go clubbing and I go at least once a month. I workout the next day but not every workout can be intense. Don't worry to much about it. You can't just give up the things you love doing.

02 Feb
I know my head last night was all over the place! Thanks
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 12:28am
via iOS
Ok how u feel I'm like that too, I never fulfill my vow but I always remember. I never should lie too myself.
02 Feb
* I know.
02 Feb
Like combining fitness and partying. I just cant stop partying. I dont do it often but when i do i go full blown! Thats my problem. Going out and having fun is my relaxing/funtime, which helps me as does gym. Just gotta stop beating myself up! Thanks.
02 Feb
No problem glad to help.
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 1:51pm
via Android

Hey, don't be so hard on yourself. Imo working out and partying aren't impossible to combine. It's not like you have to choose one or the other. But I do understand how you feel, I had so much to drink on Friday that I still feel like crap which is totally not sensible. But today is Monday, a new week ahead and I look forward to a whole week of working out.

02 Feb
Yeah sometimes i do feel like its one or the other as when i do things its to an extreme! I just need to have that happy balance. Thanks.
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 4:00pm

As cliché as it sounds, don't worry about things that are outside of your control. Don't regret what you did or didn't do yesterday or last week or whatever. You are in control of your life right now. Do it today. Don't get caught up despairing over all the things you "should have done" or "didn't do" but instead focus on all the things that you "can do" and "will do." Live today so that tomorrow you won't look back with regret.

Staying the course on a fitness journey is HARD. It's REALLY HARD. But, it's not impossible. You have the power to make it happen.

MAKE IT HAPPEN KIMMY!

02 Feb
I do have the power and since september i have been gym regular. Hardly take time off only some days after a hard nights partying. But your so right focus on can do and will do. I am strong and will not give up just some days i need to hear 'your doing fine, its normal and dont give up'! Thanks.
02 Feb
You're absolutely welcome!
Image_thumb
73 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 4:59pm
via Android

Thank you everyone for your support. It means a lot and not everyone around me gets the whole fitness thing, so im glad i have this to air my concerns. Thanks again xxx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51