Whats in your diet

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 4:08pm
via Android

Whats you guys favorite source of protein...and how do you like to eat it?

Image_thumb
1655 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 5:02pm

chicken wins every day for me! When not taking it seriously I like fajitas, chicken curry, omelette. When taking my diet seriously though I just have plain chicken rubbed in dry spice or just plain & simple & boring!

02 Feb
I Definitely agree with the chicken... maybe switch it up and do baked tilapia or shrimp with a salad...
02 Feb
funny you say that.. I had shrimp yesterday and tilapia the day before! I'm lucky in that my food doesn't have to be interesting, I can just eat to survive : )
02 Feb
Exactly....all about improvising and utilizing
02 Feb
I will have baked chicken, grilled tilapia, or salmon..And I will have steamed vegetables or salad....
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 5:27pm
via Android

I like my chicken breast with lemon juice (only a spoon) and salvia *yumm* Cooked in only a little extra virgin olive oil - Italy rules! But I must leave the chicken in the lemon juice and the spices for a while before cooking it so that happens rarely. I use the same recipe with turkey though... Adding garlic or onion sometimes... Ok, now I'm hungry! Oh, and fish... I usually lay the fillets on a bed of sliced tomatoes: this way they don't get too dry in the oven. Capers are great with fish as well!
I've just realised I can go on for hours Better cut it here

02 Feb
I would like a plate.... lol...for some reason if I do a lemon seasoning whether juice or pepper...I have to have some type of green veggie steamed with it...I like your appetite tho
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 2, 2015 7:23pm
via Android

Salmon all the way .. I like to throw some lemon juice and cajun seasoning on it. Nothing beats it. Secondly would be chicken breast.

02 Feb
I very seldomly eat salmon....
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 4:07am
via Android

Salmon, Tilapia, Chicken. ( one at a time ).I put whichever I want in a foil, chopped tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, pepper, garlic, and oven bake.
  Other sources ; Beans, 1-2 eggs in a week or every other week.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51