2 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:40am
via iOS
The first week i lost 11 pounds and this weekend i win 3 pounds
I dont know what to do
223 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:54am
via iOS
Ask ur doctor what is a good way to lose weight?
23 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 6:59am
via Android

What's you food habits??
Maybe you killin your workout progress eating wrong.

821 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 7:11am
via Android

If you first started your journey into fitness you will have ups and downs in the beggining. As long as you track your food. Try and eat clean. Stay consistent.  Push yourself while exercising. You'll be in good shape. Idk what your routine is or your diet. So I can not tell you where you are wrong or right. All I can say is do your research. Education is key for success.

51 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 7:43pm
via Android

You will gain weight when you gain muscle.  Also, for some reason, the day after working out really hard, I gain weight but the next day or two it's off.  Focus on your weekly/monthly weight chart in myfitnesspal.  Healthy weightloss happens slowly.  If you lose it too fast, it's more likely you will regain it.

1657 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 2:20am
via iOS
The body doesn't lose weight at a steady pace, it stutters along the way. 
Also, if trying to lose weight through diet alone you have to adjust your calories to compensate for the fact you weigh less.
If trying to lose weight through exercise you have to push harder each week because your body gets used to it...

The trick is to do both! Adjust your calories slightly and train a little harder/longer... That way you won't do yourself physical harm or starve yourself in the process!!

If you check this topic link out you'll see the 30 day process I went through in December to give you an idea:

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51