What do you do when you have a bad day

11 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 3:05pm
via Android

Like a bad day ay work or love life screwed up? Or even a good love life when you eat a bunch of ice cream with your lover? How do you prevent life from interfering with your progress?

03 Feb
I buy fro yo leave the kids with grandma and I go jog or hit the weights it works I get over whatever it was after I'm really tired and worn out and tadaa no ice cream just a cup of froyo
03 Feb
Give your body 1hr and your body then give you best 23 hrs...no matter what no matter how bad your day...grill yourself for an hour...keep motivation high
04 Feb
You say well, that was enjoyable and then just jump back on track. It' just balancing life out at times. Keep moving towards health and your fitness. For example, if you have a flat tyre, what do you do? get out and slash the other 3? No. You change the it and keep moving...a little set back and move on :)
Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:03pm
via iOS
One bad day doesn't destroy a journey to become healthy. Forget about it and move on. Just don't make it a daily occurrence! 
And being recently married there's nothing wrong with indulging coz there are fun ways to work it off!! 
03 Feb
Been married 25 years and it's still fun working it off :-)
04 Feb
A big bowl of ice cream n a big burger with bacon n all the bad stuff n after eating all that I feel guilty cuz I'm trying to lose weight so next time I just smile n don't over think it otherwise I'll be extremely obese cuz there are some people who were made to make me miserable who expressly provoke me but I just smile away. Next time those idiots are trying to make you feel bad, just smile away :-)
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:09pm
via Android

LOL about ways to work it off!

Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:16pm
via iOS
You know I was talking about burpees... Right?! 
Image_thumb
115 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 7:43pm
via iOS
Stretch all day
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 8:07pm
via Android

I use any negativity as fuel in the gym. If I have a good day or bad day, it's all the same in the end. Sweating in the gym :)

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 8:49pm
via Android

Yoga. Meditation. ✌❤

Image_thumb
32 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 8:59pm
via Android

I take a nap.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 9:26am
via Android

I just wait for tomorrow and try not to beat myself up for having a bad day. I'm bipolar so I've got a lot of ups and downs. I know that in a day or two, I'll have the energy back again.
But I do battle the urge to eat whenever I'm bored or feeling sorry for myself. I need to get rid of the habit altogether instead of just switching to healthier snacks.

Image_thumb
288 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 3:01pm
via Android

The worst bad day i ever had was my 3rd n 4th year at college i had the worst chef teacher ever none of my classmates liked him, i had him from morning cooking lab n after lunch lecture like all day no breaks. Only 10% students pass 90% students fail . That time i have done a lot of things, eating whole tub of ice-cream, some classmate asked me 2 drink, punch a locker n paryer meeting at college Christian club good thing is paryer meeting works. If now have a bad day either eat something sweet or go 4 a long run or walk

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 1:56am
via Android

I just trudge through it. F**k it. Go to sleep at the end of the day and look forward to tomorrow. Not much can get me out of a funk but time. Takes about a day or two to start feeling like I can feel good again. Having a pretty crap day today.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51