Bcaa workout drink

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:20pm
via Android

Have anyone tried bcaa with iced green tea during workouts?

03 Feb
I've taken it in past when doing longer workout programs like 6-12 weeks. I took it with lemon water.
03 Feb
Oh and how many grams did you put in your lemon water?
03 Feb
How many grams of protein did it have*
03 Feb
5 grams pre and post workout if 45mins long. When I did longer workouts I'd take 5grams pre-workout and sip on the other 5grams 30-45mins into training.
03 Feb
If you're still trying to bulk up you can also take a further 5 grams when you wake.
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:39pm
via Android

Oh yes I wanted to say amino acids well then I'll put 10 gms of amino acids into the workout drink, I am taking whey and creatine before and after plus casien from cottage cheese so I guess 10 gms will be good and it will last two months :D thanks for the help man seriously!

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 5:41pm
via Android

And are long workouts recommended during gaining? I go heavy and 2 hours usually work 2 major different muscle groups everyday for example chest and back and so on plus soccer on weekends

03 Feb
I use to workout 2 muscle groups a day, but I have found far greater results isolating 1 muscle group a day. Except arms. It's all about going full intensity if you want muscle growth.
03 Feb
I used to workout for that period of time as well but have found that a maximum of one hour gives you the chance to max out your weight and effort which yields better results.
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 6:32pm
via Android

I haven't tried it with iced tea but I have an intra workout drink called gear e shock. It has creatine and bcass. I recommend it even if you are not trying to bulk. I drink bcaas in the morning, during workout,  and after workouts.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 8:02am
via Android

What are your workout days I try to increase the weight every day and u couple them together otherwise without shoulders workout with legs I might nor go to the gym for just a leg day.. I do like working my legs but it's a motivation thing.. well what groups do you work and how many days a week

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51