Tips on getting around obstacles ?

5 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 3, 2015 10:56pm
via Android

I pushed myself hard from last february until recently before christmas break, i realized i lost all motivation and i started eating awful and stopped going to the gym! Its so difficult to get back into it. I lost nearly 20lbs and then i gained another 10 back... i thought id be motivated to fix it but i wasnt , it made me not want anything and just want to give up. i keep setting goals but never actually doing it, letting it fly and pushing the date further and further. I want this for myself but i dont want to take the steps to succeed and do it. Does anyone have any tips to get through a phase like this ?? Thanks (:

03 Feb
Wake up.with determination go to.bed with satisfaction
3 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 11:15pm
via Android

I'll be your workout/motivation buddy. I'm looking for people who have lost lost the edge and are willing to commit and push themselves back into shape. If you want I can make a few workouts that will get you started and I'm on here 5 times a week feel free to msg me. Good luck. BEAST MODE ON .

72 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 11:43pm
via Android

Would it helped if you were to have a few people to send you messages asking if you had gotten your workout in for the day and how it went for you? I would be willing to assist with that.

03 Feb
Moving on to different short-term goals helps keep people from starting to plateau.
132 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 9:42am
via iOS
It's all in the mind. U have got to have a strong state of mind and high self disciple. Keep ur mind wanting more by making it fun. Try to do a lot of different workouts so u don't get bored and every time after u workout be happy and smile so that ur u can link working out to making u happier and u will want to do it again. Also be patient, expecting too much too fast can ruin ur motivation so make smaller goals and every time u achieve one u will want to continue and achieve another.
It also helps if u have someone else to push u and to challenge u. Think of it as being fun, have control of urself and don't eat junk food. Sorry for the long answer but please try them, I'm sure they'll work at least a little. Try to get someone else to help u until u get back to being the old u
04 Feb
This helps so much thank you
05 Feb
Ur welcome. Happy to help if uve got more questions or need workout tips etc
51 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 8:43pm
via Android

It seems like you just don't feel motivated enough or that you are burnt out.  Maybe you should just decide to do one day at a time and be easy on yourself?  Or maybe you shpuld find motivation, like you want to feel healthier. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51