Tips on getting around obstacles ?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 3, 2015 10:56pm
via Android

I pushed myself hard from last february until recently before christmas break, i realized i lost all motivation and i started eating awful and stopped going to the gym! Its so difficult to get back into it. I lost nearly 20lbs and then i gained another 10 back... i thought id be motivated to fix it but i wasnt , it made me not want anything and just want to give up. i keep setting goals but never actually doing it, letting it fly and pushing the date further and further. I want this for myself but i dont want to take the steps to succeed and do it. Does anyone have any tips to get through a phase like this ?? Thanks (:

03 Feb
Wake up.with determination go to.bed with satisfaction
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 11:15pm
via Android

I'll be your workout/motivation buddy. I'm looking for people who have lost lost the edge and are willing to commit and push themselves back into shape. If you want I can make a few workouts that will get you started and I'm on here 5 times a week feel free to msg me. Good luck. BEAST MODE ON .

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Feb 3, 2015 11:43pm
via Android

Would it helped if you were to have a few people to send you messages asking if you had gotten your workout in for the day and how it went for you? I would be willing to assist with that.

03 Feb
Moving on to different short-term goals helps keep people from starting to plateau.
Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 8:43pm
via Android

It seems like you just don't feel motivated enough or that you are burnt out.  Maybe you should just decide to do one day at a time and be easy on yourself?  Or maybe you shpuld find motivation, like you want to feel healthier. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51