Birthday cakes

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 1:53pm
via Android

So yesterday wasy birthday my mom bought me a cake and so did my mother in law what do I do with them so I won't look rude I haven't taken a bite of neither and honestly I don't want to I have a huge sweet tooth I'm scared I might start eating everything in my path ...

04 Feb
happy birthday ;)
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 1:58pm
via iOS
This sounds horrible now that I am typing it out but my friend brought me a plate of cookies (chocolate chip) and I have a sweet tooth as well and can eat them all in like 2 min!! Soooo I ate one and thru the rest away!! That way I didn't snack on them all day
04 Feb
Its weird idk what to do dude I kind of want to give them to the opposites like in laws cake to my mom and vice versa but damn it I'll look like an ungrateful bitch
04 Feb
Noo just tell them you like the cake but you can't eat all of it by yourself so you wanted to share!
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 2:46pm
via Android

Umm... Invite some friends? Give a cake to someone else, like neighbours or I don't know...!?
That's a really difficult situation indeed.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 4, 2015 3:11pm
via Android

Eh b

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 3:38pm

I have a massive sweet tooth as well. If you can't trust yourself to eat a little bit at a time, I like Nikki's suggestion, eat a small slice then get rid of the rest of it. That way, if they ask you how you liked the cake you can answer honestly. I'm sure (I hope) they don't assume that you're going to eat the entire cake by yourself!

That's a tough situation, but maybe you can use it as an opportunity to explain how you're trying to eat more healthy and you want to make good choices, etc.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 3:57pm
via Android

My birthday was yesterday too and I know this problem far too well :D
First I wanted to have only one piece but because of the fact we now have three cakes at home it became more and more . But then I thought: why not? It's your birthday! You just have birthday once a year and having cake for a few days only won't make you fat. If you want to be sure that you don't eat the hole cake, take only one piece and put the rest in another room where you lock the door until you think you are able to trust yourself again. Sounds weird I know but it helps! I hope you'll enjoy your mother's cake it's made with love so don't throw it away. The love to your family is bigger than the love to your figure, no?

04 Feb
Happy belated birthday and yes it is but I have some issues u know so I rather not I might end up going to the extremes
04 Feb
Thank you and as well :D life is short - eat dessert first ;)
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 4:03pm
via iOS
EAT IT!!!! Then do a crazy amount of cardio for the next week 
04 Feb
This guy lol no I seriously just won't I'll see what I can do
04 Feb
You can't lose 20lbs eating a chicken salad so you're not gonna gain 20lbs eating some cake! Go onnnnnnn eat it!! I totally would!!! It's BIRTHDAY CAKE!! that's the BEST kind of cake EVER
04 Feb
I like u .. sounding like my father he says the same thing
04 Feb
He sounds like a smart, handsome, articulate, dashing, funny, exotic, intelligent kinda guy then

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51