What discouragez you about working out? Share your thoughtz

16 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 7:03pm
via Android

For me...Itz the patience I have to endure when I want resultz but have to wait...can't I just have what I want RIGHT NOW?

04 Feb
I could not agree more!
04 Feb
When guys stare at you and tell you "but your not fat" i always tell them mothafckr that's why I'm not fat its more the staring like why dont they mind their own frikin business?!!! I run near a local park and they have followed me in cars or trucks I really do get creeped out I'm going to buy a treadmill instead cus of them
04 Feb
Buy pepper spray
04 Feb
Do they sell that anywhere ? Currently I won't lie I Carry a small screwdriver in my sports bra where I live those people are rude disgusting pigs and they don't care
04 Feb
I bought mine at Amazon. In some countries it's illegal, and you can't take it on a plane. It can leak.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 7:18pm
via Android

Having to get out of bed, or give up that time in which I could be doing something else...

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 7:23pm
via Android

Jonathan...I totally understand bro..I am a morning person but even still I find some dayz I hate life when I know what I have to make myself do! LOL ...Itz all worth it though Keep at it!

Image_thumb
342 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 7:51pm
via Android

Would be nice if you could just have that exercise that targets the area you want to lose in......Ummmmmmmm ya it just doesn't work that way.....lol

04 Feb
Damn! LOL ...wishful thinking
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 7:58pm
via Android

Veronica....I can see why you would be totally freaked out LOL Thatz horrible, I am sorry guyz do that...they act like they never seen a hot chick before huh?..looking is just natural..I am guilty for it but when it becomez obsessive like staring or stalking you at the park..thatz just CRAZY LOL ..the only girl worth doing that too would be my girlfriend LOL ...well a treadmill is a GREAT idea anyway ...Be careful at the  park!

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 8:51pm
via Android

When I am tired and cranky, I feel like sitting in bed and surfing the net on my tablet.  I don't feel like working out.

04 Feb
When I am tired and cranky...I just want to sleep and hopefully wake up a brand new person! LOL....When I am mad though...working out is the best! Me and my tablet are great buddiez at bedtime! LOL ...Try taking a power nap and then workout OR stay in bed becauze you are human and shit happenz!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 4, 2015 9:02pm
via Android

Failure. Not loosing weight or nor being able to do your exercise. Like 2 min plank. Hate that.

04 Feb
Feeling like a failure suckz...I have had thoze momentz...you just gotta push through and believe that you are strong enough to tell failure to kiss your @$$! LOL
10553468_10152519038636775_2463538174172892926_n_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 10:50pm
via Android

Finding time between work, and chasing my two boys.  Also finding motivation, but I've made it 15 days in a row so far, and even worked out while I was sick.... sooooo.... hopefully I can keep the momentum going.

04 Feb
Great job Katie! Keep up the good work..I know how life can get SUPER busy!
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 11:17pm
via Android

I'm already thin so it's hard to motivate myself knowing that my results will be extremely subtle :/ And I feel like an a55hole for even caring about things like endurance and stamina and energy levels when other people are working out to lose weight, and sometimes that makes me quit because I feel like they're mad at me for not being "satisfied already." It's something like that. Does this make sense to anyone else?  And btw I'm in terrible shape, you just can't tell from the outside.

04 Feb
I feel you there
04 Feb
Don't let other people get to you...it is natural for us to feel insecure...some.. more than otherz...you should be proud of ANY effort you put forth..no matter your fitness goalz....we all do not like something about ourselvez...thatz why we are here in the first place...be proud of who you are and phuck the rest! LOL
05 Feb
<3 Chris
10 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 11:25pm
via Android

All the stuff you care about is just as important as people caring about losing weight.  Don't let others make you feel bad for wanting to feel better.  So many people tell me I'm not fat, and that's nice to hear and all, but it's about ME feeling good about MYSELF.  do it for yourself, and no one else... no matter the reason.  I'm pretty out of shape myself, and I'm ALWAYS tired, but I can feel my energy levels rising when I get my workouts in.  Good luck to you!  Love your hair, btw!

04 Feb
Thank you :) Yeah people are like, "OH, you don't need to work out," and it makes me feel s#itty about the whole thing :/
10 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 11:29pm
via Android

Eff them!  When people say stuff like that, it has more to do with how they really feel about themselves than it does about you.  Pitty those people and move on! Do your own thing!  ; )

10 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 11:30pm
via Android

Thanks!  I'm working on it.  : )  I guess it's all I can do.

Image_thumb
21 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 12:41am
via Android

Not having the motivation within to go to the gym alone....I have a membership but no-one to go with

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 12:48am
via Android

In my case the pain and the muscle fatigue. It's helping me to think in how good I feel once I finish. by the time I finish my pain usually decreased over 50%

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 5:42pm
via iOS
My discouraging factor is thinking after a workout, ohh it's not hurting (muscle tear) I haven't done it right. Then I think that whole workout was a waste
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 7:16am
via iOS
Getting smelly and sweaty every time ! Would be so nice to be able to workout then continue straight on to class or work, without looking like a tomato.
08 Feb
Haha, I feel the same! Having to take a shower after every workout seems like such a waste of time.
08 Feb
Same here: the real problem is my hair! After a shower (I can't wash my hair as often as I shower) I'm OK, but my hair is a mess haha
11 Feb
That's interesting - because for me that's the only part that makes me feel like I accomplished anything lol
11 Feb
Hot and sweaty can be sexy too right?! Lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51