Best Meals You've Had Lately

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 4, 2015 11:12pm
via Android

Tell us what really good meals you've been eating - breakfast lunch and dinner all day if you can!
My latest: Olive Tapanade Hummus with Dark Rye Bread, Pineapple Chunks, 2 Hard-Boiled Eggs and a big glass of water :) Makes me feel like a human again!

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 1:14am
via Android

OK just got done with a postworkout salad with tuna, chopped celery, thinly sliced pineapple and Southwest Chipotle dressing.

Image_thumb
51 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 1:50am
via Android

You love pineapple!  So I had a yobaby yogurt mixed with plain greek yogurt.  It hit the spot!  Also carrots and organic hummus. 

05 Feb
Mmm hell to the yeah
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 2:13am
via Android

Pineapple is good for muscle recovery and digestion so yeah it's kind of a staple.

05 Feb
Plus I totally thought I might have hurt myself doing push-ups lol
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 2:21am
via Android

Wild mushroom risotto ,  parmesan cream and egg yolk. That's the last dish that blew me away. Yours sounds yummy too.

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 2:32am
via Android

I really think that eating delicious healthy stuff makes me keep going. It keeps me more motivated. If I have a cheeseburger it slows me down, makes me more open to alcohol which makes me more likely to smoke, all of which make me more likely to be discouraged about my health which makes me want to wallow in my unhealthiness and not want to work out :/

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 5:31am
Breakfast: que rico tostada Lunch: fish taco Dinner: Baked spinach lasagna roll and green beans

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51