Motivation

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 6:12am
via Android

I'm "new" here... I've lost 25 pounds a couple months ago but I have no motivation.
I'm eating reaaaly good but I just can't workout, its impossible. I feel like I don't have the strength to do it but I guess It's a lack of motivation... Can you help me?

Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 6:17am
via iOS
I can if u wish?
Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 6:20am
via Android

Yes! Thanks, that's lovely !

05 Feb
No workout for u yet?
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 6:20am
via iOS
Alright.
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 6:32am
via iOS
There are some from my liked so if u need one u can choose from their.
05 Feb
Great! Thank you soo much!!
05 Feb
No prob!
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 5, 2015 6:41pm
via Android

I suggest to begin with the Scientific 7 Minutes Workout - nice full body booster which gave me a great headstart in the beginning. It's not too long and not overchallenging so you don't lose motivation right away.

Follow and we can do it together!

05 Feb
I will check it out ! Thankssss
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 1:31am
via Android

Hello Nare, if you did it  before by losing 25 lbs, you can do it again. When I started working out, I started with a 7 minutes workout before I joined here. You can start with the less intense ones. Also try following people you know can motivate you with their workouts, or pm some one /people for assistance. Whichever way,  the major part is from you. You must first make up your mind and BE MOTIVATED before any one else can motivate you! You can do this. GOOD LUCK!

06 Feb
Yes, i know I can do it. It's just so difficult but thanks for helping ! Im going to be following you !
06 Feb
I know it's difficult. Remain positive, It will def make more sense wthen you start seeing results. I can help with any advice if you don't mind.
06 Feb
Of course I don't mind, actually that would be amazing ! Thanks Favy !!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51