Workout journal

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 6:19pm
via Android

Day 3, 2/6/15

Ran three programs today, started with yoga to help warm up and help with flexibility, then did two workouts to help build muscle in my upper body mainly, though it had a lot of lower body also. I probably didn't go at them as hard as I should, but I'm still new to working out so I'll get better as time goes on. Finally was able to work up a sweat, and my body feels like jelly. Oh well at it again tomorrow.

06 Feb
Nice one, keep it up but don't try to do too much at once or you might give up. Keep yourself motivated. You're doing great.
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 6, 2015 6:31pm
via Android

On a side note I've gone from 125 to 129 lbs since Monday!

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 6:35pm
via Android

Day 4 2/7/15

Only had 1 program today, yoga. It was a very relaxing thing to do after how stressed work made me last night...though all those relaxing poses made me tired again...

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 5:44pm
via Android

Day 5 2/8/15

Just did a quick 15 min. workout today, May workout a little tonight since I have other stuff going on in the morning, no time till later...Will try to do some HI IT workouts tonight

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 6:30pm
via Android

Day 6 2/9/15, Wow I've made it through 6 days of workouts! New record for me! (Pathetic....) But I'm feeling good and am seeing small results! Well I need to shower now, have a meeting with a navy recruiter at noon.  I'll have to see where this takes me

PS I'm at 129 lbs now

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 6:23pm
via Android

Day 7 2/10/15,

Dang u woke up late today...did a really, really, REALLY, quick workout this morning, only like 10 minutes...didn't have a program workout today so yeah...

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 12:33am
via Android

Day 8 2/11/15,

Did 2 programs today, yoga and a basic workout (focusing on upper body) feel fine today, not too tired, and can actually move still waiting for some results but I'm sure they'll come

Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 12:16am
via Android

Day 9 2/12/15,

Today was a good day, did 1 of the programs then afterwards even did some curls and some bench presses just to do it.  Tomorrow I have 2 programs plus I'm gonna start a HI IT program at the gym, so I'll be dead tired tomorrow

13 Feb
Make sure you don't do too much radio if you're wanting to bulk up... It's a pain in the ass trying to balance how we wanna look!
13 Feb
Yeah tell me about it, I've done almost no cardio...but I lost a pound
13 Feb
That's coz you're lifting weights and sweating. If you're sweating you're losing calories. That's why I recommended heavy ass weight, low reps and 2-3min rests for you so you don't elevate your heart-rate & burn calories. You'll get it! I was a skinny kid who bulked up by 19 or 20. Now I'm chubby & need to lose weight!! Lol
13 Feb
Lol I'm not workout oriented, but I've got people who can help me here at home and at the school gym too

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51