Motivation Group

124 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 10:42am
via Android

If anyone wants to start a motivation group, let me know. The purpose is simply to motivate those who need it. Not everyone can on willpower and having someone cheer you on can provide a huge boost of energy during that workout.

07 Feb
This is my favorite quote and I hope it can inspire you like it does me. "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it."
08 Feb
I don't really know how to do much on here but I would love help in the motivation department! I walk a minimum of 15000 steps a day at work and it's hard to do anything after.
08 Feb
I totally need a motivation group
08 Feb
Here it is!
09 Feb
One of the simple ones, Thought about stopping, then RAN HARDER!
Image_thumb
72 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 1:46pm
via Android

I'm on board. ☺. My goal is to be on here 6 days a week.

Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 6:27pm
via iOS
I'm always in.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 7:15pm
via iOS
Count me in!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 8:30pm
via Android

Where do I go too join this group??? I really need motivation... Working out on your own is hard!

Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 8:54pm
via iOS
Just follow all of us and we will notify each other.
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 8:55pm
via Android

Done :)

07 Feb
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 9:14pm
via Android

If you make one count me in

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 11:46pm
via Android

Count me in! I love inspiring others!!!!

07 Feb
Alright.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 7, 2015 11:51pm
via Android

I did it a while ago but it'd be awesome if everyone says a motivational quote that means something to them. Thank you to everyone to who decided to join, together we can do great things.

08 Feb
The only person holding you back is you. i try to remeber this every time i try to make an excuse.
08 Feb
From pain comes strength, if u need motivation, think of all the good things that come from reaching ur goals.
03 Apr
I made a post a few days ago called Quotes Welcome of anyone wants to check it out and add theirs (: I read over the quotes everyday before I begin working out and it really helps me
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 12:14am
via iOS
A couple quotes I remind myself of are: Be prepared each day to confront your own self sabatage. And: If I quit now, I will soon be back where I started. And when I started, I was desperately wishing to be where I am now.
16 Feb
I m lean N I want to put on some kilos fast
16 Feb
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 12:16am
via iOS
I also think, " pain is temporary, but if I quit however it will last forever."
14 Feb
Correction, "pain is temporary, it may last for a minute, an hour, a day, or even year. Eventually it will subside. If I quit however, it will last forever."
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 8, 2015 12:29am
via Android

I'm in

08 Feb
Alright!
08 Feb
First time?
08 Feb
Yes sir!
08 Feb
Well ready to workout?
08 Feb
Is it time to workout yet?
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 1:42pm

kris I walk on an average day about fifteen thousand feet....... and then find it difficult to get anything else done....... I mean....... yeah I got thinner...... and and not complaining....

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 3:18pm
via iOS
I too want to be motivated and help motivate. And if I'm motivating someone else I am motivating myself.
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 3:45pm
via Android

NO PAIN, NO GAIN.  i always see this on the wall posted. LOL.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 3:47pm

wow i forgot how much it hurt in the beginning .............. I rrrrrrrr......... this is the perfect forum to keep me motivated...........

08 Feb
Pain is weakness leaving the body, keep it up.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 4:03pm
via Android

I just cant wait for the good pain to begin ...those that are starting out know what i mean...

08 Feb
I cant even walk at work leg day yesterday!!
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 6:15pm
via Android

Is it good to have a rest day?

08 Feb
Yes it is, also it is essential. Rest today. Use icy hot if you muscles are sore or take a hot bath to relax them.
08 Feb
Yes i just cant wait to get to that point where im not feeling that lactic acid build up but.... Anyways its worth it
10 Feb
Yes it took me awhile to want to take a rest day. I realized it was taking a toll on my body. I now do one hour 5 days a week and yoga or Pilate's on Sunday. Saturday is my official day of rest unless I trade it out.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 6:25pm
via Android

Who is feeling sore? Remember that you can have a rest day to relax your muscles and plan your workout for next week. 21 days to makes a habit and 3 days to break it. Keep it everyone, you're all doing excellent!

08 Feb
Hi. I'd like to be part of this too. First quote - sweat is fat crying! Work hard. :-)
08 Feb
Welcome! That quote brings back memories :)
08 Feb
Hopefully good ones :-)
08 Feb
Absolutely, anytime someone makes the effort to make sure that I workout is always a good memory.
08 Feb
Never miss a Monday! It helps set the tone for your whole week.
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 7:09am
via Android

After messing with the app I discovered the fact that you can create a team. What better way to motivate and push each than to create a team. I need help with a team name so if you have any ideas please let me know if everyone agrees that will be our team name. Everyone is welcome to join the team.

Image_thumb
23 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 7:21am
via Android

Names...Team Mo (motivation), Team Together or Team Trouble . Best I can come up with first thing in the morning lol. Happy Monday everyone.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 10:02am
via Android

It's 3am where I'm at but that's not stopping me from working out. Happy Monday everybody!

Image_thumb
29 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 12:14pm
via Android

its 8pm here. unfortunately i can't do workout this week cos its our examination week.
hope i'd still be motivated after a one week break.

12 Feb
Stay motivated plan you up coming week. Maybe start on sunday so you can start the week off right!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 12:20pm
via Android

Kris.... I have the same issue that ... I get home so beat .... Just grab your mp3 and go for a walk.....

09 Feb
nice idea but you know i feel pressure cos im a graduating college student. however, im still eager to do workouts and a great motivation is all i need to continue and never stop what i started.
18 Feb
Hello I am Arthur lyok I need alot of motivation to get on with my work out schedule .
12 Mar
I'd like to join too :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51