Wanna change.. motivation needed!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 8, 2015 5:36pm
via Android

This is one of those nights where I'm sick and tired and I wanna be a reformed person the next day. I wanna work out, stay fit and be energized. The only problem is I lose my motivation and I've no one in common that shares my enthusiasm. Need some partner. Pls help... I'm skinny.

08 Feb
I am gaining too so if that's your goal then feel free to hmu
08 Feb
The problem is that you want to be a changed person overnight. That's not going to happen. If you want to build a habit that you're going to stick with, you have to do it gradually. If you shock your system its not going to work. Start with one thing, like do ten crunches before bed every night, or no junk food before 5pm. Would either of those things change your life or make any difference? Yes, absolutely. Not because you're suddenly a health guru, but because you're building a routine. You're preparing your body and mind to be able...
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 3:55am
via Android

Thanks Lauren. Focus is the key..

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 2:11pm
via Android

Raja A... I see you are a fellow gooner. Anyways ya,  wanna put on weight but I've a lot of restriction wrt food! First of all I'm veg. I've dairy products but no egg or white. I can't cook at my place too.. any suggestions.?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51