Buddy Needed

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 1:08pm
via Android

I'm getting back into working and eating better, just an overall lifestyle change. I want to tone up but not trying to lose any more weight really. I was hoping to find a motivational partner maybe with the similar goals but doesnt have to be

09 Feb
I am trying to lose weight, but moved recently and I like motivating with reciprocity. I too want am overall lifestyle and healthy work life. I do need to lose 15 lbs. hope you consider me.
09 Feb
I am gaining
09 Feb
I'm looking for the same! I don't need to lose weight just gain shape and tone. I eat fairly well already but there's always room for improvement :-)
09 Feb
i want to workout on chest back and shoulders
09 Feb
I am focussing on these muscles to but I want to get bigger mayba we can work out togetter
Feb 9, 2015 2:05pm
via Android

Hey
I am a newbie looking to loose weight not much
Just improve fitness and endurance

09 Feb
Kik me: acslim14
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 9, 2015 5:55pm
via Android

liked

09 Feb
I'm down. I'm 21yrs old. Lost over 89lbs a couple years ago. I'm a control freak with A LOT of willpower!;) I'm lifting and toning. I've been TRYING 2 get a mini 4pk (I'd LOVE a 6pk but let's be realistic &reasonable!!lol) I'm not the hulk but I'm definitely ready to tone ALL major and little muscles. I'm going all the way!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 6:13pm
via iOS
This app is a buddy. Set it to add workouts to your calendar when you find ones you like. I do a short 2-10 minute workout on here every day, sometimes a couple, and yoga counts too. It reminds me every day, every week and keeps me going. 
Image_thumb
53 Posts
Feb 9, 2015 6:27pm
via Android

I'm up for a workout buddy! Trying to gain weight and muscle before summer, focusing on upper body. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51