Looking For A Change

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 12:36am
via Android

Ready For A Change. Hi my name is Breaun and I wonna get back down to 160 or so but FIT, Last year I was 278 the highest and now im 198, Looking to get physically fit and gain some muscle, and maybe a work out partner for motivation.. Anybody Looking For A WorkOut Buddy

10 Feb
Hey I'm ashley and let's motivate each other. I'm 147 and looking to be around 140 by June.
10 Feb
Hey I'm Tina! Love the motivation and support! I'm in! All about encouraging... I'm 143 not looking to lose much weight but tone & tighten. Training for my annual bike tour should have started a month ago. Need all the motivation j can get! Let's do this! =)
10 Feb
Let's make up schedule when we.all.up and ready, I wake up everyday @ 5:15 to see my wife off to work, I try my hardest to get in the groove but nothing happens,
10 Feb
I'm Usually Up close to 530. This was My day off so I'm a little slow but I'll get there. Lol. Work it! =) I'm feeling abs and squats today. Love squats! Also ♡ the random workout selector if I cannot decide what to do. :-)
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 2:29am
via Android

Let's do it, because June is my birthday, and for the big 26 I want to be fab lol

10 Feb
I wanna do it to I am currently 208 and wanna be 146 by June
11 Feb
So by June is the deadline which gives us plenty of time to reach our goal
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 10, 2015 11:33am
via Android

Let's make up schedule when we.all.up and ready, I wake up everyday @ 5:15 to see my wife off to work, I try my hardest to get in the groove but nothing happens,

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51