Need to stay consistent

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 11, 2015 10:01pm
via Android

Hi everyone! I am New to this ap and I am so excited to be using it! I am 5'7 and 200 pounds. I hate that I am overweight and I want to start getting back to the health I was! I my goal is to be back at 170 or even 165. The thing is, is that I hardly have motivation around me when I have no one with the same goals. Not even my boyfriend is supportive of exercising and eating healthy. Tips? Thank you!

11 Feb
You're boyfriend should be your first and most important supporter!
11 Feb
I agree!
11 Feb
So what's wrong with that guy not supporting his young beautiful girlfriend in improving health, strength and fitness - as if he's not benefiting?!?!
12 Feb
He is very lazy. He thinks it doesn't matter to work out and eat healthy:p
12 Feb
Well then...in case you're not considering a guy that has your back in everything you do - rely on your new Skimble family. We'll be always here to support and encourage you in your goals! :-)
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 11, 2015 10:09pm

Plan your food and meals ahead of time so that when temptation comes around it's easier to resist.

No one will be able to motivate you except YOU. We can encourage you, celebrate with you, and empathize with struggles, but we can't motivate you. Only you can do that. You downloaded this app which is a great first step. Dig deep and find out what it is you REALLY want and then go for it!

Set measurable, achieveable goals. Don't try to quit all of your bad habits at once. The only way you'll fail to reach your goal is if you stop trying. Make it happen! We'll be right here to cheer you on!

11 Feb
Thank you so much. This is what I want. Support and a community of people who get it. This shit isn't easy and I don't want easy. I want to change my lifestyle. And you're right. I need to make small changes first. Thanks!
Image_thumb
223 Posts
Feb 11, 2015 10:31pm
via iOS
I understand how u feel without motivation, but u use urself u think if I'm gonna reach my goal I have to try hard.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51