2015 - 50 lbs,BE GONE !

3 posts | Original | Recent

Untitled_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 8:13am
via Android

Hi, I am Mus. My story is that I'm in recovery from depression and during my depression, I've gain 46 lbs. I let myself fell so far but I believe that there is still hope to change. I've once lost 30 lbs when I was younger. So, this time I'm aiming to lose 50 lbs in 3 months tops. So basically, I'm planning to...

1. Daily update after workouts
2. Weigh in twice on Tuesday and Friday
3. Monthly picture ( optional ) of body figure
4. Posting motivational quotes from time to time ( they really helps a lot )

I'm new here and I hope this can be the turning point for me. You are welcome to join me on this quest and I welcome anyone who wants to support each other and make friends generally. Would love to learn about your goals :)

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 12:17pm
via Android

Working out will have your depression running scared too
wish you luck in your journey :)

12 Feb
Thanks for the support !
Untitled_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 10:09am
via Android

Day 1 - Had a fun day working out but still in the process of learning and trying to apply new workout as I wasn't really familiar with the variety of workout. Researching and planning out the workout, do and don't in a long term. Don't wanna just take this too easily because this is a big change that I'm willing to take in my life.

14 Feb
I'm in with you. I'm working through my depression too. I'm not gaining, but I'm certainly not losing. I'm sure with your help I can get motivated! Let's do this!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51