Help me lose weight

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 12, 2015 6:25pm
via Android

Im not fat but i have wrinkles on the back of my thighs. I get muscles quite easily so i need advice on how to motivate myself to stop eating too much and get slim.

12 Feb
Well you've come to the right place. Best advice I can give is set yourself targets, short term and long term and evaluate constantly. Get your nutrition sorted and stick to it as often as possible, but don't forget to give yourself some time to live a little! Good luck!
12 Feb
Well we are not ur motivation as I always say u r ur own, u push urself. Have u ever achieved something, well if u did. Did u work hard? So u use wat u want too achieve and push urself too reach that goal.
12 Feb
If u need help I can help u.
12 Feb
Thanks guys im really trying plus ive started power walking and gymnastics :)
12 Feb
Great, keep it up!
Image_thumb
821 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 7:26pm
via Android

Do you know you eat too much? Are you counting calories? Keeping track how much of your intake is fat vs carbs vs protein?

Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 12, 2015 10:38pm
via Android

You can eat how much and whatever you like (just keep an eye on good nutrition and vitamins). BUT: depending on your goals (loosing weight, not gaining, getting toned) you have to check your eating-activity balance.

Know that for each kg of body fat you have to burn 7000 kcals. This means 11 hours of really tough cardio - I am not talking a nice little walk! Know that for one freaking Big Mac (no fries or soda!) you have to run for almost one hour!

Keeping that in mind, start counting the calories you eat (there's many apps out there), tracking your workouts with a heart rate monitor (to evaluate what you are burning, at least roughly) and calculate (once) what your body burns in rest (there's calculators on the Internet).

You finally will be able to know, where your lifestyle leads you: are you gonna lose (burn more than you eat) or gain weight. And than you can play with the results - enjoy :-)

23 Feb
Thanks that really helpful! :)
23 Feb
Glad I could help - hope you're enjoying your Skimble journey!
23 Feb
Im Trying but its not easy balancing it with work
23 Feb
Do I smell excuse? ;-) You can do it - I'm also working, but most of the workouts don't take longer than 20 mins - you should take this few time :-)
23 Feb
Haha nope no excuses :) u sound so american :D

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51