4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 13, 2015 1:40am
via Android

Hey guys! I'm new to this app but it looked good so I figured I would check it out. I was doing yoga for a while but I decided I wanted to switch it up a bit. I would love to lose at least 20lbs by the end of July. There is a huge event I am attending and I would like to feel and look good. Anybody have any tips? They would be greatly appreciated! Hope everyone else is finding this app useful!

13 Feb
Hey Shaman!!! I am new as well!! I am actually on a Nutrition plan to help me with my journey! Are you only working out?
13 Feb
Very cool! :) Nope. I count my calorie intake every day.
821 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 6:24am
via Android

Hi shaman. Here's a link to jamie easons live fit program. It'll get you in shape for your event.

13 Feb
Thank you!
12 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 5:54pm
via Android

Hey I just started with this app, seriously out of shape so looking forward to it. Maybe I should count calories too!

13 Feb
Yes no matter what your goal is study about the macronutrients and always keep in mind what your daily goal should be
13 Feb
I have a calorie counter, am 5 ft 2 and about 160. Would love to feel comfortable again. Stupid muffin top. I just have to remember to record everything. And to grab my phone instead of a snack!
280 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 8:49pm
via Android

Welcome to skimble hope you have fun.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51