Weight loss/workout buddies

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 2:10am
via Android

Looking to find some skimble buddies. I want to lose about 30lbs. Anyone want to help motivate each other?

13 Feb
I can help!! Do you have a time frame?
13 Feb
My timeframe to lose the weight is 6-8 months.
13 Feb
Ohh okay awesome. I can absolutely help!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 13, 2015 2:20am
via Android

I can help motivate you. Im here to lose weight and for pain relief. Im a slacker though so maybe you can help me too.

13 Feb
I can help you stay on track and be your accountability partner. Do you have a time frame as well?
13 Feb
My schedule is extremely hectic which is part of the problem. I usually have time between 7-9pm central time zone. I would like to start seeing results in a month
13 Feb
I also have RA so some workouts I cannot do
13 Feb
I can usually find some free time around those hours also. We can jump on here and keep each other updated on which workouts we are doing. How many days a week do you want to work out?
13 Feb
Ohh okay got it. When I say do you have a time frame, I mean do you have a deadline of when you would like to achieve your weight loss goals? How much are you trying to lose?
Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 2:38am
via Android

I'm studying for boards and trying to plan a move to Vegas in a few months so my schedule is kind of crazy but I can usually work out around 10a-12p Ohio time. Thanks

Image_thumb
72 Posts
Feb 13, 2015 2:40am
via Android

I'm willing to help in any way I can...

13 Feb
I know you will always help #personalmotivationcoach

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51