Just joined

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 4:21am
via Android

Hi guys I just joined and I'm 13 I have trouble at school with kids picking on me right now I'm 130 pounds by the end I hope to be at least 100

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 4:38am
via iOS
Hey Brandon :)
Good Job at picking a goal! A few things I'd like to mention is that for your appearance/health to change. You need to stop looking at the numbers. A healthy diet and the recommended amount of exercise is all you really need.  So right now, I'd start with the idea of just being healthy, rather than losing 30 lbs. If you need to lose a few pounds, fine. But always start the goal of a healthy lifestyle, everything will then fall into place. Secondly, always stay positive. It is much easier to follow a goal if your mind set is "I want to exercise because I would like to live a long and healthy life" instead of "I need to exercise so people will stop making fun of me" Make the change for yourself, not for your rude and ignorant class mates!
Best of Luck!
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:32am
via Android

Hi, Brandon welcome to skimble. If you need a workout buddy I'm here for you. Good luck on your goal.

Image_thumb
15 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 1:29pm
via Android

Hey thanks for the offer that would be great

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 1:34pm
via Android

I will be sure to follow you so you can get notifications when I have started or completed a workout.

Image_thumb
6 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 1:45pm
via Android

Oh hello! ^_^ I'm 13 too :D I also had a goal to lose weight, but as I was learning about my health I totally forgot about that idea. All I want now is to be healthy, to build some muscles and stuff like that. And don't be disappointed if the "magic" doesn't happen so fast, you just have to stick with your plan :p If you need a motivation, take a picture of yourself every day during your workout plan, and after 30 days just compare  the first and the last one :D Believe me, if you worked hard, you won't be disappointed for sure! ;)

16 Feb
Thanks cool :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51