Help?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 6:46am
via Android

I need somebody to nag me to exercise regularly. I'm sitting at 145lbs and I want to get down to 125 by June, but I have a tough time keeping motivated. If anybody can help, please let me know!
Thanks
Julia

16 Feb
Sure! :-) How though? Lol! I'm new!
16 Feb
Sure thing, I need the same thinh
16 Feb
I'm new but i can tell you what about we tell each other!
16 Feb
Julia, we seem to have very similar goals. I'm trying to lose 25 pounds also. I recently started also. What has been helping me so far is setting small and realistic shory term goals for myself. For example to get 20 minutes of ex exercise per day or three days per week. The best place to start is at the beginning. And of course give yourself lots of credit and encouragement as you achieve those goals. The fact that you made it to this forum is already a great start. Keep going.
Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 7:29am
via Android

I would be cool with the challenge.

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 5:08pm
via Android

Follow people and see their progress. I get motivated just by liking and commenting on my Skimble friends' workouts. Thing is, no one can motivate you, that's a job you need to do yourself, but there are ways to make it easier for you. Good luck!

16 Feb
Thanks!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 10:18pm
via Android

Thanks for responding! I'm going to follow you all and hope I can get motivated by seeing your workouts. (Also feel free to message me and talk to me any time!)

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 10:24pm
via Android

I think actually posting this forum has helped keep me motivated. I did nearly 40 minutes of exercise today, and I must say, it feels good.
Day 2 healthy: success

16 Feb
You go girl.
16 Feb
Thanks! You too
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 5:40am
via Android

Well it took me a bit but I got my 20 minutes in today :) did some shoulder stuff- are my shoulder joints supposed to pop?
Also some light core stuff as I've had a stomach ache- crunches are not the cure for stomach aches.
I didn't eat very healthy but shh
Day 3: success(ish)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51