Getting fit for the summer! ☀️

2 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 16, 2015 1:45pm
via iOS
Hi all,

1'd like to tone up and lose a bit of weight, mainly targeting my core and legs. I'm currently 120lb and I think I would be happy at 115-110lb. 

What I would like to ask you is to motivate me daily. I've set myself a target to do 4 workouts a week, these can be casual - intense!

I'm a newbie so any help / advise would be appreciated :)

Oh and if anyone is on a similar journey, I'd love to buddy up to help motivate each other.
16 Feb
Well the sooner u start working out the better. So that u don't lose motivation u should keep things interesting, fun, mix things around a bit. And u can have someone to challenge and remind u to workout. Do u want tips on losing weight?
16 Feb
Hi Dan, yes any tips would be great thanks. I definitely agree with mixing things up to get motivated.
16 Feb
Hey I can send u heaps of tips. Can. I pm u.
17 Feb
Hey guys I'm Hala from Morocco I would like to challenge ( u know for getting some motivation ) cause I really want to be fit :)
38 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 3:09pm
via Android

I can't help you get motivated but a program surely keeps things  interesting! If you're targeting your core and legs I'll strongly recommend Lower Body Booster 3 for legs and
Abdominal Foundation III for core! It'll make you sweat off pounds pretty quickly if you follow the schedule.. There are easier versions of these programs as well if they're too hard to start with. Good luck! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51