Tips on making thigh smaller? Sharing is caring

6 posts | Original | Recent

Tumblr_mtiytxskxf1remv1so1_500_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 1:51pm
via Android

Hi! Yup this year I've started back to workout after having a tight schedule.. So, now I'm focusing on making my thigh smaller. Opps(hehhe I've ate ALOT this year) Yes,it's true. But yeah i just realised my thigh has become more bigger(double than my hand size), so any tips or workout i should do to make my thigh smaller instead making it muscular? And (FYI, last training of my dancing PT, i couldn't jumped in making both of my knee touch my chest) so sad,my stamina has tremendously dropped. But it's alright I can do it! Jia You!

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 1:57pm
via Android

Do many squats, lunges, mountain climbers, and lots of running.

Tumblr_mtiytxskxf1remv1so1_500_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 1:59pm
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 2:58pm
via Android

Plyometric training look into that..

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 16, 2015 9:25pm
via iOS
Running. If you can't go long distance yet. Break down your run into a quarter mile, rest, quarter mile, and so on. The more running the better
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 6:37pm
via iOS
There are a lot of YouTube videos dedicated towards slimming your thighs, because it is a common goal for lots of women and possibly men. I really like to do the Blogilates videos led by fitness instructor Cassey Ho. She's really encouraging, talks you through the workouts, and even offers a calendar that you can follow to get the best results. I'm personally a big fan of her thigh and leg workouts, like the Perfect Leg Workout, 5 Best Thigh Slimming Moves, Drive By Inner Thighs. I promise you WILL see results, as long as you eat healthy. Good luck!
19 Feb
Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51