Progress!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 17, 2015 12:55am
via Android

At-Home Bootcamp
Finished my first program, and I feel great! I've always been active, but have always loved the wrong food. I've worked so hard, and can definitely see the benefits. I can't wait for summer! More skydiving, biking, hiking, fishing, and whitewater rafting for me. Being in better shape will allow me to do all my favorite outdoor activities to the extreme :)

17 Feb
Thank you so much!
17 Feb
I'm doing the slim and trim. And then some little whatnot workouts in between the days off. Plus, I do some cardio on my treadmill. Have you tried many of the programs?
17 Feb
That's great :) I wish I had a gym near by my house. I live on a farm, and the closest gym is 30 minutes away. Plus, between teaching, part time job, and grad school my time is very sparse. Looks like you've made a lot of progress! I was counting for a while, but then just kind of stopped. I watch what I eat though, and try to incorporate healthier snack options. I'm a bit of a junk food junkie lol. Are you on a strict diet?
17 Feb
I know how that goes. I was on weight watchers for a while a couple years ago. After I lost 35 pounds, I just kinda plataeuded. Good luck with everything!
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 11:19am
via Android

Good luck with it. It should be a breeze for you if you do all that sport and recreation anyway :)

17 Feb
I could do all those things, but I'd be wheezing and couldn't keep doing it for as long as I wanted. But with the workouts and cardio I've been doing, I will be able to go at those activities even harder :) thanks for the support!
Image_thumb
137 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 5:23pm
via Android

It is awesome that your hard work is paying off and you are seeing the benefits!! and all the best to you for all your summer plans!!

17 Feb
Thank you so much! I wish you the best of luck as well :) this program definitely holds me accountable, which is something I tend to need in order to keep at it. Have a great day!
17 Feb
Thank you so much..:)..and well..it is 11 pm here in India so time for me to sleep..:):)..you have a great day .:)
17 Feb
Well then you have a great night haha

Skimble-workout-trainer-download-app-recommended-programs

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51

Workout Trainer Forums

Welcome Wagon

6,234 topics, 38,259 posts

Motivation & Support

8,519 topics, 41,726 posts

App Updates

15 topics, 49 posts

Ask the Pros