Progress!

3 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 17, 2015 12:55am
via Android

At-Home Bootcamp
Finished my first program, and I feel great! I've always been active, but have always loved the wrong food. I've worked so hard, and can definitely see the benefits. I can't wait for summer! More skydiving, biking, hiking, fishing, and whitewater rafting for me. Being in better shape will allow me to do all my favorite outdoor activities to the extreme :)

17 Feb
Great job Stephanie. There's nothing quite like the feeling of elation at having accomplished a fitness goal. Well done!
17 Feb
Thank you so much!
17 Feb
You're welcome. What program are you doing next?
17 Feb
I'm doing the slim and trim. And then some little whatnot workouts in between the days off. Plus, I do some cardio on my treadmill. Have you tried many of the programs?
17 Feb
I haven't done any "programs" here. I go to a gym and do some heavy lifting routines then use the workouts on this app to fill in and help me stay active on my rest days. How involved is the slim and trim? And are you counting calories along with it?
Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 11:19am
via Android

Good luck with it. It should be a breeze for you if you do all that sport and recreation anyway :)

17 Feb
I could do all those things, but I'd be wheezing and couldn't keep doing it for as long as I wanted. But with the workouts and cardio I've been doing, I will be able to go at those activities even harder :) thanks for the support!
Image_thumb
138 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 5:23pm
via Android

It is awesome that your hard work is paying off and you are seeing the benefits!! and all the best to you for all your summer plans!!

17 Feb
Thank you so much! I wish you the best of luck as well :) this program definitely holds me accountable, which is something I tend to need in order to keep at it. Have a great day!
17 Feb
Thank you so much..:)..and well..it is 11 pm here in India so time for me to sleep..:):)..you have a great day .:)
17 Feb
Well then you have a great night haha

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51