No more excuses( Diary)

42 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 12:27pm
via Android

I remember when i had my first job i think i was like 19-20 and it was a factory job ,, so i had to stand on my feet for 8hours and i only last 30 minutes. Felt so shame and embarrassed that i cried all the way home. Weight has always been a problem through elementary and high school but i gained more weight after high school. Growing up we was never taught good eating habits so i caught my self doing the same thing when i left home. I shop just like my mom did everything from the can , box , frozen food , sugar, snacks ect. The biggest i have ever been was 410!!!! I was that much at 20-21 i so miserable, depressed, sad, lonely. My weight has kept me from everything. I didn't go out, I had no friends I was always in the house. I just couldn't believe I was 20 21 and 400 pounds I felt like I was in a Box dying to get out. I felt like if I didn't stop I was going to die my life was really out of control and I just wanted my life back, I just wanted to fight I just wanted to be happy. I cried all the time , I was sad all the time I was more emotional eater so once I was upset at something I ate and ate and I didn't stop. Losing my little sister over 2 years ago it open my eyes. I had to do something she wasn't obese or anything she had a disease called lupus but I remember the conversation we had about getting healthy I wanted to lose weight and she wants to be healthy so she can get a kidney transplant and we was going to go together and it never happened. I remember that phone call 3 o'clock in the morning tell me my sister was gone after that I just told myself that I was going to it do for us. August of 2013 is when i started my weight lose journey , I never been so motivated and ready to win in my life I jumped in this health thing head first. I worked my ass off nothing n no one could tell me anything. I lost 85 pounds in like a year i was so happy and I'm proud of myself but I caught myself going back into my bad habits I started to miss my sister and then I started to snack and snack. It's like I have lost all motivation I had some distractions, it was like me being healthy wasn't a priority no more. So I start gaining the weight back. I was in the house again and I fell back into a depression. I keep seeing that 410 and I do not want to go back there, I can't go back there and i won't go back there!! I feel like i failed myself and my sister. As of today right now im ready to fight and win. I'm not letting my past define my future I'm going to move on from that and I'm ready!! This will be my diary , what I eat, what I do how I feel everything about me for the next 90 days. Thanks for listening I needed to vent

17 Feb
Proud of you and i think you can do it. I just decided to start keeping a food diary too. Eating clean will be fun cuz you can do new things with fresh food.
17 Feb
Thank you
17 Feb
Keyona, best wishes for you on your journey. There are several online programs that help in keeping a food and exercise diary. They also help us keep learn of the most balanced food choices and how much a serving actually is.
18 Feb
You can do it Keyona. Plenty of motivated people here. We know how you feel. I know your pain I lost my mom 3 years ago and put on so much weight. I had to be 350 or a little higher. I'm not 300. I have good days and bad days but I know I'm not going back there. We are here for you.
18 Feb
Hi Keyona, my name is Lynda, wow, I read ur post from day 1. U have touched my heart in so many ways. As a child 3-10 yrs old my family was the same way. I didn't know salad even exist. My grandmother cooked 3 times a day and each time at 3-4 yrs old we were fed on a platter, not a plate. My dad was 350+ standing 5 ft tall, all my brothers and sisters were big prople. I had a brother hospitalized once and weighed in at 499. I too lost my identical twin sister last yr...
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 17, 2015 4:00pm
via Android

Look fat?what do you mean by that?

Image_thumb
138 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 4:54pm
via Android

All the best for your journey Keyona!!!

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 9:22am
via Android

I'm up ,,all I been doing is thinking and now its time to put in work. My starting weight is 366

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 10:13am
via Android

Stay motivated you can do it!
D.H.

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 12:32pm
via Android

Dedication Determination and Discipline

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 9:56pm
via Android

Goals-- 3 30 Day Challenges I'm going to start today , Arms, Burpees and Squats
And I'm Doing The Body Detox For 14 Days

18 Feb
You got this! You are off to a good start. Keep going!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 10:58am
via Android

Ok the last two days I did have some snacks it  wasn't good but I'm not mad about that because that was 2 days ago today is a whole new day so today will be a better day

19 Feb
That's a great attitude! You can do it!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 1:04pm
via Android

So i got on the scale and it said 376 not happy at all but i know wat needs to be done

19 Feb
Did you use a different scale from the one you weighed in on Wednesday? Also I recommend weighing once a week, your weight can fluctuate a lot from day to day and weighing more often can make it harder to follow progress because of that. And get out the measuring tape girl, it can tell you a lot more than the scale!
19 Feb
No I use the same scale I had to move it around a couple of times but I think is something wrong with it
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:08pm
via Android

Breakfast was oatmeal and turkey bacon. And a strawberry shake as a meal replacement for lunch

Image_thumb
116 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:20pm
via iOS
Image_thumb
116 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:21pm
via iOS
Your story is so sad but the is a silver lining and a happy ending to come, I would really like to follow u on ur journey because I would  love to see your story from start to finish
20 Feb
Its not that bad but happy u riding with me tho
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 12:12am
via Android

I really want to go to the store and buy snacks soooooo bad but im going workout shower then bed

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 12:18am
via Android

And have some green tea before bed and take my vitamin

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 9:37pm
via Android

So last night I was doing really good until my distraction came and was distracting me. its like every time I'm around him or talk to him, he throw me off my game. I'm just so ready to be done with that like it don't make sense no more like I'm just so ready to be done with the whole situation. So we chilling last night and basically order pizza I had a hold medium pizza to my self  and I had some cheesy bread and some juice. I'm so upset with my self he's like poison

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 12:35pm
via Android

I open two gifts today and they were my eyes ,, I am so thankful for every thing and humble. Today is new day a new start and I'm letting go and giving it to my god. I didn't work out yesterday or do any of my challenges but i will make them up today

21 Feb
Go girl!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 1:40pm
via Android

Breakfast was pineapples two bottles of waters

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 7:05pm
via Android

Got to do better with my eating clean. More fruit and vegetables and lots of water and green tea

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 7:12pm
via Android

I had some popcorn for a snack, turkey sausage and eggs for lunch and two more bottles of water

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 1:27pm
via Android

This Burpees Challenge is starting to kick my ass but i will not stop I'm in it to win it

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 4:51pm
via Android

Okay the Burpees is just too much for me right now so imma stop them but i will finish my other 3 challenges and start working out for a least 30minutes and start jump roping for 15minutes

22 Feb
I use to hate burbees too!! Also planks!! But i love them now. Keep trying and You'll do more lil by lil!!!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 4:52pm
via Android

But one day i will do them all the way thru

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 1:24pm
via Android

So i got on the scale and it said 363 but honestly i think something is wrong with cause i couldn't believe  that number so i got back on there n now it won't read its going to 400 n something n i know im not that much. But i guess i wont have a scale until i get a new but that aint stopping NOTHING

23 Feb
Whip out the measuring tape instead! It'll give a better picture of your progress. When working out and building muscle you can lose a lot of inches without too much change on the scale. And that's the important part, right?
23 Feb
I did measurements when started first and started so how often should I measure myself
23 Feb
Measure yourself once a week. Same with weighing if you choose to do that. I also recommend taking full body pictures once a month, it makes it easier for you to see your progress. Or scares you to work harder, haha!
Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 1:47pm
via Android

Weight in -363 2-23-2015

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 23, 2015 2:32pm
via Android

Breakfast was turkey bacon to boil eggs and green tea

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51