Lose weight or gain weight?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 12:59pm
via Android

Hey guys and gals! I'm a newbie here and been a week trying out these workouts... I'm currently 115lbs, 160cm in height, and really concerned of whether i should gain weight or lose some... Help???

17 Feb
You definitely shouldn't lose any from a health stance but really are you happy with your body or do you want to lose a few pounds or gain a few what are you interested in?
17 Feb
I think I'd go with maintaining my weight right now... I've been losing some pounds for 5months already, but I haven't been to a gym at this moment... I kinda don't want to add some pounds, so maybe I'll be contented with what I am so far... :)
17 Feb
You could always just tone up.
17 Feb
I'll try... Thanks for the suggestion! :)
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 3:32pm
via Android

When you build muscle you might gain some weight to begin with, because muscle weighs more than fat. It'll even out since muscles burn more energy. Don't be afraid to work out, it takes REALLY hard work to get buff, so that's not gonna happen unless you want it to. Congratulations on the weight-loss!

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 17, 2015 3:41pm
via Android

Maybe a little working out wouldn't hurt a fly right? Thanks and thanks for the insight!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51