Motivation Please

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 18, 2015 3:13am
via iOS
I am really wanting to get back into shape & work on losing my stomach region. Only issue I don't have motivation let alone not sure what to do in order to see results. Can Anyone Please Help????
18 Feb
Baby u can beat this workouts by by retain think in your mind about stomack fat that make yourself ashamed:-)
18 Feb
18 Feb
You will find p90 x ab routine on here. Do it every other day and become what you can only imagine now. It hurts. Do it. Now.
18 Feb
Motivation is in yourself if you want to see a change u have to start somewhere i.e. the kitchen ... I don't understand why so many people ask for motivation girl u got it in you make that sexy come out
3 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 12:04pm
via Android

You will never be able to truly do it till you are truly ready for it. You have to wake your self up and see it as it is. So the real question is are you ready?

96 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 4:50pm

Christy, set some achievable goals and start small. There are "workouts" here that last only one minute. Start with some of those, then work your way up. It is the accumulation of many small successes that will build into the final success of achieving your end goal. There's no secret to motivation. If you want it, you do it. It's all on you. We can offer support and encouragement but you're the only one who can motivate YOU.

So do you want it? DO IT! We'll be here to cheer you on!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51