Down & Out HELP ME

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 6:11pm
via Android

I'm not even gonna lie to yall, but for the past couple days I haven't done any exercising at all. since last Friday. I mean I tried but, there's so much going on to where I don't have the energy, the mind frame nor can I stay focus. I tried to workout this morning, but I'm so down and out that I can't. I've been trying all day walking through the house back and forth back and forth. and I can't get the notion to do anything. I just wish there was something I could do so that I could stay focused in reach my goal. I'm 196 my goal is to be 150 to 170 #Cut not far in overweight. I'm 26 in my age and my weight is catching up to me. I don't want to be 27 28 so bigger then a house and can't move or do anything. I want kids I want a family. I want to be active with my kids. that's hate being overweight and lazy. I would so much take my mind and my focus off of what I need to do. I just wish there was something I could do. to stay focus on exercise and losing the weight getting in shape getting healthy living a better life style. miss sitting around being fat and lazy and watching life pass me by. #HELP ME

19 Feb
Staying consistent is key. If you're having a bad day its okay to skip the intense workout as long as you're staying active. Maybe on more stressful days try yoga or taking a nice long walk.
19 Feb
Ok that sounds good thank you
Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 6:38pm

Start small. Don't focus on the overall goal. Set small, incremental goals. Workout for 5 minutes, 2 minutes, even one minute. Just do one small little workout. Then decide if you think you can do another one. DON'T feel rushed. This is about a lifestyle change, and that will take time.

You can do this. You CAN do this. Just start small and focus on the here and now. Do a short workout now. Then do another one later. Just one step at a time. And most importantly, focus on your success. It doesn't matter how many times you give up, it matters how many times you get back in the game after giving up. You will only fail when you stop trying.

You have the power to make this happen. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

18 Feb
Amen!
19 Feb
I LOVE.THIS
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 8:46pm
via Android

Sometimes a good prayer walk is right on time. Or a good walk with your inspirational music playing.

19 Feb
Thank you
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 9:13pm
via Android

Yo I swear yo this means soo much too for real, thank you soo much yo I truly do appreciate your words of wisdom

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 9:17pm
via Android

Thank you

Image_thumb
41 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 10:06pm
via Android

Hey Breaun! First let me say, you are doing good because you want to make a change and you understand the significance of living a healthy lifestyle.

Now, The willpower has to come from within you. We've all struggled with this initial step so don't put yourself down. You have to fight off the low energy, depression, laziness and any other negatives that are hindering you from becoming a better you! Your body has gotten comfortable with being inactive so now YOU have to mentally and emotionally prepare yourself for change. Sadly, it is a lot easier for us to gain weight because we can do it without thought or effort. Losing weight, on the other hand, requires discipline, dedication, consistency and determination which is a lot more challenging but not impossible! Don't overwhelm yourself with drastic changes to your current routine. You already know the weight you would like to be so create short term goals that will get you to your final goal. Once you know your short term goals, write down what you need to do to reach your first goal. Keep a visual plan in an area of your home that you see often to help you stay on track. Schedule time to exercise throughout the week and set alarms so you don't forget. Make working out a priority that can't be re-scheduled like work or going to class, etc. Once you've gotten into a routine, your body will begin to adjust to the changes and you will have more energy. I don't want you to give up now because if you do, you will never get to see that it gets BETTER!!! Your mind controls your body and you control your mind!

You are stronger than you think you are, don't be afraid to push yourself

19 Feb
Yo I like this, thank u for taking the time to.write this, im gonna ready everyone reply to this post because you guys all said some heart felt things and it means sooooo much you guys thinks for not skipping my post, actually reading it, and giving #great advice and I truly appreciate it
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 1:21am
via Android

Yo I like this, thank u for taking the time to.write this, im gonna ready everyone reply to this post because you guys all said some heart felt things and it means sooooo much you guys thinks for not skipping my post, actually reading it, and giving #great advice and I truly appreciate it

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 1:34am
via iOS
Hi Breaun!
I agree with everything that everyone is saying. The negative self-talk must stop and be replaced with positives! Remember, it MUST come from within YOU! The dedication and motivation you seek is within you. I can sense your willingness to change. Employing it is the difficult part. 
Start small...little bit of yoga to get the blood flowing and the energy up. Then try to commit to just another half hour.  I guarantee you'll feel better and the results will be evident. Not just physically. Emotionally as well. 
Eat lotsa fruits and veggies! Plenty of water. 
Remember...baby steps! And in no time, you'll be a lean mean workout queen!
Much luck! 
Katrina 
19 Feb
Thanks soo much all smiles to Wha u said ..I'll do thankyo
19 Feb
Image_thumb
27 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 4:06am
via Android

Maybe try doing a 5 min work out every day. Then move to ten minutes and work your way up to maybe 30-45 min 5x a week.  It's important to make a schedule and do whatever you can to stick to it. We all need motivation so if you follow people on this site they tend to recognize when you are doing well.  Also, when starting out it's important to build stamina so I suggest more cardio () than anything else. Good luck! 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51