I NEED A HERO

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 18, 2015 6:59pm
via Android

Hey guys
I just joined and I know almost nothing about fitness. I was under the impression that there was a place for beginners, like beginners, beginners. I'm just being cleared medically after YEARS of guinea pigish trial and error to treat an life long illness, to LIVE, exercise, lose the weight these medications and stagnation have put on me. Food is not my problem as I hardly have an appetite.
I'm DETERMINED to make the rest of my years THE BEST of my years! !
I appreciate all feedback, criticism, constructive & any other. You'll learn I'm one tough cookie, been through a lot
Love, Love & Peace ~ Mrs BeBe ❤✌
P.S. I am 5'5/weight 351lbs
Thanks in advance for just reading my plea, maybe I can inspire someone else to reach out for help!

Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 7:28pm
via iOS
Be your own hero!!! Girl You sound like you have been thru a lot so that's awesome that you are not willing to just give up!! So when your ready to start you just do it no certain place just start eating better and get out of the house and get moving!!!! Sounds like you are pretty motivated so I'm sure you got this girl and good luck on your get fit journey!!!!
18 Feb
Thanks hun,
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 18, 2015 8:47pm
via Android

Get started with some quick full body workouts. I like to suggest the Scientific 7-Minute Workout for beginners. It'll get you pumped a little and gives you an impression of what can do on here and what you maybe should work on.

Give it a go - best!

18 Feb
Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely be looking for that workout, I sincerely appreciate the direction. That gives me something tangible to start with.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51