Motivation

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 5:03pm
via Android

Sometimes i think that even if i exercice i wount achieve my objective and i lose confidence so stop working out =/

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 19, 2015 5:08pm
via Android

Tell your mind you must excercise,excercise,excercise and when you will see little result pn your body, then your motivation will be grow :P

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 5:11pm

Set your overall goal, then focus on your day to day goals only. Make every day as good or better than the day before. Celebrate your successes of the day and don't give any time or attention to perceived failures. Failure only occurs when you stop trying.

The accumulation of small successes is what will lead you to your overall goal.

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 5:30pm
via Android

Don't tell yourself that it is easy it's is hard otherwise everyone would be doing it tell yourself that you are strong and will do this. This is your life and you'll be in control for the parts that you can control! Set smaller goals measure yourself monthly forget the scales get a mirror and keep a picture diary. Best of luck with your goals! :D

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 6:38pm
via Android

You can't do anything if you don't believe in yourself ;) everything starts with you then the people encourage you. Good luck darling I'm esra (girl) nice to meet you

Image_thumb
1654 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:32pm

If life was easy it would be no fun achieving something!!

Suck it up, promise yourself you'll push hard for at least 30 days.

Get yourself a calendar, plan your workouts, plan your meals, set your goals & push every single goddam day until you've crossed all those 30 boxes off.

You'll be surprised what the human body is capable of achieving when you kick it's ass!!

Sign-up to a 30 day program, eat clean for 90% of the time, and forget about "motivation" and focus on WILLPOWER

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:35pm
via Android

Hey! Don't worry darling the same happens to me from time to time but I tell my self that I'm strong and that even if workout makes me tired for a day, I would be much better WHEN I acheive my goals. Best of luck ;-)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 7:57pm
via Android

Dont think that hard work pays off

Image_thumb
17 Posts
Feb 19, 2015 8:43pm
via Android

You're right, hard work alone dosen't. It's beleiving in yourself that does.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 12:21am
via Android

Ty everyone =)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51