Motivation and ideas

3 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Feb 20, 2015 7:49pm
via Android

I've just joined and I was wondering if anybody could share some tips/tricks that will help me maintain a daily workout routine Also any ideas about good leg/butt and arm muscle workouts? Thanks!

20 Feb
I know a few I could help...or we could help eachother
20 Feb
U need to do cardio & strength / toning exercises. Squats. Donkey whips . If u look on here u'll find some really good ones :-)
90 Posts
Feb 20, 2015 8:26pm
via Android

U need to do cardio & strength / toning exercises .Squats, lunges., donkey whips . For arms push ups dumbell curls.  U'll find lots of good one's on here. Goid one for butt is nice buns hun :)

132 Posts
Feb 21, 2015 1:29am
via iOS
It's all in the mind. U have got to have a strong state of mind and high self discipline. Keep ur mind wanting more by making it fun. Try to do a lot of different workouts so u don't get bored and every time after u workout be happy and smile so that u can link working out to making u happier and u will want to do it again. Also be patient, expecting too much too fast can ruin ur motivation so make smaller goals and every time u achieve one u will want to continue and achieve another.
It also helps if u have someone else to push u and to challenge u. Think of it as being fun, have control of urself and don't eat junk food. 
Think of urself as being the best and beutiful and that working out will make u better in every way. Because in the end we all want to improve ourselves. If u are not happy with something then think of working out as the Answer. Maybe u lack motivation because u need guidance. If u need help with ur goal, what exercises to do etc then just ask. So that u know what u are doing and u want u continue to workout. Try to workout just a bit a day, make it ur goal. After a few weeks increase the time u workout for.

This is a big one. U have to know that there is no one perfect answer that fits all. What works for others may not necessarily work for u. And instead of searching for the perfect, easiest way to get to ur goal, just start working out and u will get there faster. Ur body is different to everyone elses so find out what works best for u. 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51