Quick healthy foods

5 posts | Original | Recent
2 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 11:15am
via iOS
Would like someone to tell me some quick foods that I can easily make in the kitchen for breakfast without having to go out and buy things before hand. Things I can make with eggs or anything that is usually in the house.

Also wouldn't mind if use could tell me some healthy snacks ! Or anything that you eat that works for you :)
382 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 12:36pm
via Android

Boiled eggs, scrambled eggs (with cayenne pepper, mmm!) fried eggs. Omelette with whatever you've got in the fridge; vegetables, cheese, leftovers.

Nuts, berries, yoghurt, cottage cheese. Beware of dried fruits, they often have added sugar. Or dry your own fruits and berries! But don't eat too much of them, they still contain a lot of sugar. Smoothies of different kinds with berries and milk or yoghurt.

55 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 2:09pm
via iOS
For breakfast one of my fav healthy meals is spinach and eggs mmmm best thing really if you have not tried it sometimes I add pico de gallo to it or a little cheese maybe some mushrooms! Or if you want something kind of light that you don't want to cook go for a Greek low fat yogurt with some fruit to me chobani has the best! Add a little granola to it makes it pretty filling!
280 Posts
Feb 22, 2015 9:56pm
via Android

Check out naturebox.com

15 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 2:09pm
via iOS
How about a smoothy.   If you have fruit in the house and a blender, a nice fruit smoothy can be good and filling.  

I'm alSo a fan of omelets with meat in them.  
06 Mar
A mixture of fat free cottage cheese, fat free pudding and your favorite flavor of fat free Greek yogurt. Makes a awesome healthy and satisfying dessert

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51