HelPpp Please

5 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 24, 2015 6:11pm
via Android

Please i am in egypt here we have no motavation can i please get it from you and i wamt some topic in losing chest and hips belly fat

Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 9:55am
via Android

What is the import duty

25 Feb
Haha Raja, don't be such a bully!
25 Feb
Haha sorry couldn't help it there :p
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 12:40pm
via Android

Whaaat do you meann ???

25 Feb
I think he meant what's the import duty for motivation to Egypt. He's just being funny. As for motivation, follow people and see their progress, that's going to motivate you to do as well as them. But motivation needs to come from within you, no one else can do it for you.
Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 4:26pm
via Android

Iggg like

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 4:51pm
via Android

I will ask. You. Some thing can you motivatee yourself all the people you know are dieing friends and family
brothers you tell me

26 Feb
If your friends and family are dying that's horrible. I can understand it's hard to get motivated. But still, it has to come from within you, I can't give it to you like "here, have some motivation". Maybe what could motivate you is the inner peace you can feel when working out, not thinking about anything else than what your body is doing. Or that you'll be healthy and strong. Or that it will be easier to cope with the hard times in life when you have a strong body and mindset. You've been doing great for the past few...
27 Feb
Well I am basically from Pakistan and it's not exactly heaven there either I get it seeing people die around you can fuck you up mentally but I myself lost my mother in a very unimaginable way plus there are always terrorist activities going down back in my country not that my family or friends are lost to that but more like my distant aquaintances and fellow countrymen well my answer to all that is that I will control the part of life that I can! I wont let other people dictate my life and once you'll feel the control...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51