Losing weight, tone

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 12:35pm
via Android

I wanna lose weight so i tone my abs, arms and legs. What workouts are recommended? Core legs etc Tell me some plz and i dont wanna get my legs bigger

Grayshirtface_thumb
96 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 3:10pm

Your legs will not get bigger unless you're bulking up (eating at a surplus). Your body's genetics determine it's general physique. Everybody's body is different. Part of my own fitness journey has been coming to accept my body for what it is and then focusing on everything I can do to make the best possible me.

To "tone" as you call it is really a misnomer. What most people mean when they refer to tone is that they want to have lean muscle and they want to see some of it. Both of these are achieved through diet and strength training. Everyone has muslce. Some more than others, but to get the appearance of muscle requires a reduction of body fat percentage overall. That reduction comes with your diet.

Eat at or slightly below your maintenance level for calories, and exercise regularly. If you want to target specific muscle groups you can do that, but you can't target specific fat groups. There really is only one fat group and it's your whole body. Stay consistent, be active, be honest and strict with yourself on what you eat, drink plenty of water, and the results WILL come. Try not to be discouraged by how long it takes, because it takes time. But most of all don't every give up! Good luck!!

25 Feb
Ty for your advices ^^
25 Feb
Anytime.
Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 2:33am
via Android

Try do this workout -->Upper Body Pusher and this -->Upper Body Pusher 2 it's focused on upper body and get toned arms :)

26 Feb
I will ty =D
27 Feb
Goodluck :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51