No motivation

9 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 25, 2015 2:38pm
via Android

I have no motivation today, I don't want to workout even though I know I have to, cuz, things dont fall from heaven... today I just want to lay in my bed

25 Feb
Believe me I feel you. My bum hurts from all the 2 hours that I did work out yesterday. But realize you're gonna love how your body will work as an end result! Stick to it and just do it!
Image_thumb
54 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 2:56pm
via iOS
Put your workout clothes and shoes on! 90% of the time that will motivate you to want to get up and work out!
25 Feb
I wasn't feeling it this morning either, 90 percent of it for me is getting out of bed and hitting start! Glad I did, my chest is sooooo tight lol, but man this is addictive, it just takes getting that first rep, that first minute, and instead of doing one workout,I did two. Good stuff
25 Feb
Nikki. This is a good advise. Put it on. The let it flow.
25 Feb
Thanks it's what I do when feeling unmotivated and always works :)
Image_thumb
196 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 3:03pm
via Android

C'mon girl! You've come this far, and you haven't put in all of this work to stop now! Your body is getting stronger, your curves are getting toned and defined, you're achieving your goals! You got this! Can't stop won't stop! You also encourage people like me that are just getting started!

Image_thumb
18 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 3:09pm
via iOS
Just do it! Head to the gym. When I feel like that I just go and as soon as I start working out I feel great and have a better workout then when I do want to go. Good luck!!
Feb 25, 2015 3:15pm
via Android

Thanks for the motivationnn! Right now Im with my clothes on and there's no turning backkk!!!

25 Feb
That's what's up!
Image_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 25, 2015 6:40pm
via Android

Some days are rough and you can take it a little easier than others but at least you're staying active! You can do it, keep up the work!

Image_thumb
25 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 2:27am
via Android

Get some friends that want to workout with u..they will helps u by motivating u to workout and give some advices :)

Icon_missing_thumb
280 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 3:24am
via Android

Ask god for strength and he will gladly help you. After all you're his temple. So he will carry you through this phase.

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 7:59pm
via Android

If you want my snap for motivation ask me in message.;)

26 Feb
26 Feb

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51