This lower gut sh!?

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 8:03am
via Android

I'm looking for a good lower ab workout my abs only show if I flex but behind it is this nasty little gut that I need gone so I'm hoping to find something to smash it out of my life I'm satisfied with every other part of my body but looking at that slows me down

26 Feb
Right on I like what these are looking like
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

To boost your abs try these:

Lower Ab Massacre
KILLER ABS
The Ultimate Abdominal Workout
Abdomination (my favourite so far)
Amazing Abs Attack
100 Mason Twist Challenge
All-Out Abs

BUT: the fact that yours seem to only be visible when flexing leeds me to the conclusion that you have not yet reached the magical body fat percentage of 10 or below to really make your abs shine.

So my suggestion is: Cardio Cardio Cardio and finally some Cardio! :-)

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 9:20pm
via Android

Ugh I freaking hate cardio is there any fun cardio and how much does bike riding do for you cause I love bike riding

26 Feb
Running can be fine... Full body results too.
Image_thumb
195 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 9:38pm
via Android

Well, depends on your taste whether cardio is funny. Me I'm not a great fan either but I know that it's necessary to get your heart pumping to lose the stupid fat.

But there's so many possibilities to get your heart rate up that almost anybody can find his personal best. Few examples: treadmill, running, walking, (indoor) rowing, swimming, jump rope, cardio workouts or exercises in here, high intensity variants of all of the above, and yes, of course also cycling or spinning!

Keep also your intake in mind - it's key to burn more than you consume. The more calories you eat, the more you have to move it!

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 2:45am
via Android

Right on thanks l have to I get meĀ  road bike soon then

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 3:06am
via Android

I don't know if this is considered cardio or not, but it's fun. You should try kickboxing. You don't really need the things to hit, just punch and kick the air, it's almost the same. I know that that gets my heart going pretty good and it's definitely fun.

27 Feb
Kickboxing also goes well as cardio - gets you're heart rate up real quick! ;-)
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 3:07am
via Android

Right on thanks

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51