So uuuhm.. girl problems..

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 7:10pm
via Android

Hey girls ;)
I got my period today.. my belly aches, I want chocolate all the time and all the shit.. you know it^^ any tips? Should I workout? I don't want to quit my Programms.. (casual, Im a newbie and don't want to give up to become healthy and fit :( )

26 Feb
I know exactly how you feel lol!! I actually do more cardio too keep my blood flowing although I get tired faster though since my energy drains faster. But I still push myself harder on my periods because you already feel bloated and and your cravings are higher. So just stick to what you're doing as for that chocolate craving try dark chocolate is better and healthy than milk chocolate :-)
02 Mar
Hi! I have some edvices for you. About chocolate... You can ear a lor of chocolate becouse it is good when you are in pms. You will fell happy and fresh.. And about exercise i think it is useful to do some easy exercises. You will see it reealy can help you! Just stay sttong!
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 8:03pm
via Android

If you feel you can work out, do it. If you have too bad cramps, rest. Mild cramps can be relieved by exercise. As for the chocolate I've got no tips... I stuff my face every time I have pms.

26 Feb
Also, don't consider having a few days rest as giving up! You're doing this for the long run, a couple of days here and there aren't going to ruin it.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 8:26pm
via Android

Yeah I did a little, but not the whole programm^^ maybe I try again tomorrow :)

27 Feb
Good job, you'll be back in a day or two! You know if I don't see you around I'll come looking for you. ;) There's no way escaping me!
Image_thumb
82 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 9:52pm
via Android

Just do what you feel like! We all get different variations of pains/cramps/stupid periods. I exercise the same as any day when I'm on, but my partner doesn't as she gets weak legs. We're all different! But taking a few days off is never gonna hurt you. You'll probably find you have a lot more energy for it when you start again after a rest. So don't force yourself, listen to your body. And if you're up for it, go for it.

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Feb 26, 2015 11:39pm
via Android

Is it weird I get more motivated when it's that time?  Like even though im dealing with cramps im like "Yea! Let's do this!" Im slightly weird i know :P

27 Feb
Same here! It's not weird!
Image_thumb
86 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 12:04am
via Android

i understand how you feel!

sometimes to help, i just allow myself to indulge and cave into whatever im craving!

to help with cramps, i usually do some yoga! that way i workout while feeling relaxed and takin it easy! :)

Icon_missing_thumb
8 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 11:41am
via iOS
I have stubbornness issues so when it's that time, I refuse to let it beat me. I get severe pains due to medical issues but I actually find exercise distracts me from it.
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 5:47am
via Android

Thanks for the support guys
I left my programs, I hope I will start them today again! Did it because my last workout was Wednesday :/ I still have my pm(?) (I have it usually about a week or longer -.-) have a nice day :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51