Motivation

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Feb 27, 2015 12:29am
via iOS
Hello, friends. How do I motivate myself to do stuff? It's kind of hard to do stuff. I've been struggling with depression and anxiety.
27 Feb
Depression can really keep you unmotivated! Start by making personal goals...one thing that kept me motivated was that I started running. It was easy to have goals because I couldn't even run a mile. So I'd start out like..okay by the end of this week I want to be able to run 2 laps without having to stop, then 3, then so on. I got REALLY into it, and started wanting to do more fitness related activities. Boredom depressed me and I suffered from an eating disorder and was very unmotivated. The accomplishments from running and exercise leaked into my...
10385296_863766380318755_5004630778005404971_n_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 1:10am
via Android

Don't look at the big change overall. But rather, make one small change at a time . Start by doing the change you want after doing something that takes less effort.

For instance, say you want to start working out. Don't focus on working out. After urinating, do 2 pushups. Next time you go, do 3 pushups. But don't just do 3, do an extra one. Just because you can.

This may seem ridiculous but you can also apply it on a larger scale to something more drastic you would like to change.

27 Feb
Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51