Who is seeing results?

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 1:57pm
via Android

Post some results you've seen, it will be encouraging to others, and it might be motivational to you as well! Sometimes we forget just how far we've come!

27 Feb
High energy. Happy mood. I can do push ups now. From my toes. Whodathunkitt? :-)
27 Feb
Same here, lol, I only need one cup of coffee and haven't had an energy drink in two weeks...Who'd of thunk it lol
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 4:51pm
via Android

I took body pics today and the progress I've made for the past 25 days is freaking awesome. My fiance was astonished when he saw the difference and so was I.

Apart from that, I can do burpees. I can do Russian twists. I can hold a plank for a minute and a half. I can work my body for an hour without losing focus. And I'm loving every minute of it!

27 Feb
That's super encouraging! It's hard to see results early in, but even the little details are super encouraging
27 Feb
I saw the pics and I have to agree the difference in such a short time is a testament of your hard work Anna. Well done girl!
Image_thumb
334 Posts
Feb 27, 2015 7:12pm
via Android

I notice I push it more and have more energy too. When using the exercise bike I've been doing the same settings to see the difference and I'm noticing that on the harder parts I'm not lagging as much and am definitely sweating it up more than before.

I've also been doing a lot of different workouts here and I've noticed an increase on how many I can do in one day and just like Anna, the focus increase during sessions.

No visual differences yet for me (only two weeks in) but I know magic is happening on the inside.

27 Feb
Nice Hadi, it is difficult when you don't see immediate results, but it's important to notice the invisible results, like the increased energy, and stamina! We have to acknowledge the invisible before the visible will come
27 Feb
I've always been too impatient. I have a more realistic outlook this time. Plus a lot of positivity coming from you guys! That helps a lot. :D
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 11:03am
via Android

I've also noticed that being a lot more limber and fit makes a huge difference in... er, other physical activities. :P

02 Mar
That's also a workout Anna....in fact I believe they have it here in the app as a workout too!lol
03 Mar
Well that's one quick workout then, looool!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51