I am so discouraged

8 posts | Original | Recent

Feb 28, 2015 3:08am
via Android

I just found out at 17 I'm 203 lbs. My highest weight ever and I am so sad I just want to cry. Never felt this sad about myself

28 Feb
Don't let it upset you. You control your body and you can do anything. If you're healthy and happy that's what's important. Anything can happen if you set your mind to it. At 13 I weighed 225lbs. Don't let it define you.
28 Feb
I agree with grace. Don't feel discouraged, you can do anything you set your mind to. Just start at the beginning, it's the best place to start. Also read Marc I profile pic. I find that very true and inspirational
28 Feb
Everything takes time but you can do it! I wish I was at 203 I'd be a lot thinner. Just stay focused and make a list of the reason why you wanna lose weight.
28 Feb
You don't have to feel bad. All you need do now is to be determined and focused. Set achievable goals like working on your diet, loosing 3 -5 pounds first. It's possible and you can make it. Instead of using scale, you can use measuring tape and track your progress .
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Feb 28, 2015 4:01am
via Android

Your weight doesn't determine your worth.  You may not love the way you look,  but with time and hard work we can all get in shape.  ;) never give up on anything you want or anything you believe in!

Image_thumb
382 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 8:55am
via Android

What you weigh is not important. How you feel is. Ditch the scale and focus on how you feel and what you see in the mirror. Look at my body pics on my profile. I have NOT weighed myself since I know I would just feel bad about my weight even though my progress is visible.

Icon_missing_thumb
4 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 9:24pm
via Android

You're young so you have that in your pros column. Your metabolism is faster at this age. Give it 2 weeks then 4 then 6 and so on and you will see improvements. Check out Jenell Stewart's ig and YouTube healthy Jenell. You can do it.

Image_thumb
222 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 10:58pm
via Android

I promise you this, if you take one day at a time to love yourself and make a change in habits change Will come on the outside. Start by loving the person God made you to be.

Nurture the inside person and it will manifest outwardly. We'll be here to help.

Image_thumb
38 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 12:19am
via Android

Do some easy things to lose weight. Walk more, park your car further away from where you want to go or get off the bus a stop early. Change your sugar to the low calorie option, milk to skimmed, bread from white to wholemeal, reduce portion sizes or drink a glass of water before eating.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Mar 1, 2015 12:50am
via Android

Just think of exercising as a way to clear and relax your mind and soul. Instead of just thinking of it as a way to make that number on the scale smaller. I hope that motivates you to exercise and view it in a different light. Hope that helps somewhat:P.  :)

Mar 1, 2015 1:23am
via Android

Thanks for all the support guys it makes me feel so much better and so glad to know I have such an awesome community of people behind me. Yall have raised my morale so much and I've took in all of your advice. I'm not weighing my self until I feel comfortable doing so and I'm focusing on the body shape I want. I also am counting my calorie intake and drinking water so I can stop my habits of over-eating and stress eating. Thanks a lot guys and just keep faith in me and know we can all be enternally happier and healthier together.

01 Mar
Way to go glad you're feeling better. What a great mindset you have. :-)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51