Last day off the week! It's it your rest day?

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 2:07pm
via Android

Six days of programs and individual workouts completed two weeks for me, this is my rest day, and I don't really want to rest lol, but I realize that it's important to give the body a day to rebuild, and prepare for next week....because I'm going to turn it all the way up beginning tomorrow! How do you spend your rest days?

28 Feb
Rest day usually is stretch day (Sunday) for me too. Or just walk. Always keep moving, no real lazy rest. Heading to indoor water park this weekend. Lots of swimming, climbing steps to slides etc. :-)
28 Feb
Awesome! It's paying off too, I see the pics
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 2:27pm
via Android

I party lol

28 Feb
Good for you
Image_thumb
269 Posts
Feb 28, 2015 4:25pm
via iOS
Usually my rest day is a stretch day. This week my rest was on Wednesday and I walked, a lot. Had to shop! 
28 Feb
Shopping it's a great workout :-)
28 Feb
Yes it is especially when paired with a three and a half ear old you have to chase to keep the cart where you need it! Lol
28 Feb
I fully understand, I'm raising 3 kids, currently alone
28 Feb
I have two, 13 years apart. And a disabled spouse so I'm almost raising three. :)
28 Feb
Good for you, tough life creates tough lives!
Image_thumb
382 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 2:34pm
via Android

Worked out for six days this week, yesterday I had a couple of glasses of bubbly and wine with dinner, so today is resting day lying on the sofa watching crappy movies with a bit of a hangover.

Image_thumb
612 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 3:43pm
via Android

Wishing i were working out and feeling bad about it lol

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51