via Android

Who smoke and want stop to smoke?
What are your techniques? ;)

01 Mar
You can try vaping
01 Mar
That's basically the same including the obedience of nicotine. Don't do that
01 Mar
I've been vaping for 2 years...I can breath much better, smell better, taste better, it costs way less.....but I can't put it down now! If you can quit and that's what you want to do, I suggest stopping altogether! I don't want to quit, I wanted to save money and breath better, and that's why I began vaping. :-) good luck either way.
01 Mar
Interesting to hear that Clint. I'm a smoker and I don't wanna stop. And with regards to vaping: I honestly don't trust the ingredients. Supposed to be full of chemics and no one really knows. I know that smoking isn't healthy as a whole, but I fear that vaping could be even more dangerous
02 Mar
I honestly believe there's no magic remedy. I used to smoke for years and tried everything to give up. From patches, gum, inhaler thingy, going to the nurse to monitor progress...and yes, even vaping. It would only keep me away from smoking for a short while. This is not the longest I've gone without smoking but the least stressful. It's weird. No gimmicks for once and apart for this thread I don't really think about it. Main thing, I don't miss it (in the past it was always in the back of my mind). I guess I just decided that...
Image_thumb
520 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 9:32am
via Android

Well I used to smoke 2 packs a day now I smoke like twice in a month or something I don't stop myself when u really crave it which doesn't happen anymore at least when I am sober but you can say I ain't addicted anymore and it wasn't that hard either you just need to decide and then make a social announcement that you've quit that'll help too

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 10:01am
via Android

I did it slowly without really realising i cut myself down to 4 or 5 a day and then i was down to 2 a day because i found i wasn't enjoying it as much and didnt have the urge. I haven't smoked since new years and feel better for it :)

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 11:16am
via Android

I use ezigarretes since 2 years and even mix my own Liquids, before I smoked for almost 8 years.
Started with 18mg nicotine and now im at 3mg nicotine, Iove the different tastes and ofc the nicotine without other bull shit what in cigarettes is.
Nicotine is also used to be good against depression it's a very fast drug which releases dopamine.

Image_thumb
385 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 10:52am
via Android

22 years I smoked for at various amounts just over a year ago I was smoking 30 strong cigs a day...

I bought a decent ecig...variable battery type and the switch was pretty easy occasionally wanting the real thing but sticking with the ecig.

The liquid comes in various strength and I started on 18mg the following month dropped to 12mg and again to 8mg then 4mg and stopped using it...I just forgot about using it as I weened off completely and not even really noticed...now a year later (the longest I've ever quit for, put together) I dont have an urge to at all even when stressed out. 

The liquid is pretty harmless but vaping it could change that and I felt it made me flemmy chested the pro vape group claims its cause you not smoking cigs but it stopped as soon as the ecig did...if you keep on the same strength you just replace the addiction and stopping should be the goal.

Smelling, tasting and better lung capacity is under rated...I love it when I notice I dont smoke anymore :-)

Image_thumb
196 Posts
Mar 2, 2015 12:23pm
via Android

Mathias, I can actually make my own ecigarette liquid, anyone can really, it's simply vegetable glycerin, polyglycol, nicotine and flavoring. Nicotine is the most dangerous ingredient, look up the first two ingredients and search other things that we eat and drink that contain them, I think you'll be surprised! We are already putting this stuff in our bodies, as for the nicotine, well we know how addictive it is, but, without the other 300 plus chemicals come to find out, it's not really even cancerous, and unless you overdose, it's not even very harmful. Like I said, I can breathe, smell and taste better, and still get the nicotine the way I want it. It took some getting used to, and I've made some modifications to my habit and the types of liquid that I use, but I've felt much better over the past few years :-)

02 Mar
Didn't know that you can make it on your own. As said: found your experience interesting. But I don't want to stop or change anyway at the moment. Ecigs for me it's like having a veggie burger at McDonald's. When I stop I will stop from one day to another without any replacement. I know that I can, as I already stopped years ago for almost 1 year without serious difficulties

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51