Fitness Watch

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 1, 2015 7:22pm
via Android

Hey, Everybody

So I just got a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and I was looking to buy the Samsung fit watch , there's sale going on for them now, but I wanted to no if it's even worth the money. I watched videos and read reviews but I just want to hear from you what you think about it if you have one or thinking about getting one like me. Thanks :-)

02 Mar
I'm thinking about getting one also. Let me know if you find out anything. :-)
03 Mar
I have had the Samsung Gear Fit for a couple months now and it is awesome! I have the Note 3 and I don't like those bulky watches, the Gear Fit is a perfect size. It's the same as the other Samsung watches but this one is specifically for working out. The only difference really is that you can't text back or talk to anyone on the watch. You can still read and answer or ignore phone calls on the watch which is perfectly fine with me. Hope I helped!
03 Mar
Yep. The fit is definitely specifically geared towards fitness. That was my first Samsung one.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 3, 2015 4:11pm
via Android

I have had 4 of the Samsung watches and the Motorola GPS sports watch before Google bought them out and scrapped the item. It honestly depends on what you are looking for from your watch as there are benefits to each. I also have a Note 4 and the current watch I wear is the Gear S. It is a standalone watch. Meaning if you activate it(has it's own simple card and phone number) you actually don't need to have your phone on you to have full use of the device. All others must be within 30 feet in order to sync to your phone. Fitness wise,  it has a hr monitor,  tracks your stress levels,  sleep,  up rays,  pedometer of course,  syncs with all of your workouts here and you can download music directly to it so that if you so choose,  you can use Bluetooth headphones to workout with. Anyhoo,  feel free to reach out with more questions.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51